Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Very nice IceBurnChaos (IBC?). Couldn't get much work on the archive done, hopefully tomorrow less will be happening. Aj, your stories are not in the archive yet because I am first doing the non-Aequitas one, of which there are much less of.

Also, IBC, you misspelt paid as payed, first line, second para. Otherwise, I really like what you've done.

Bah, go figure. Thanks though. It's difficult to check for errors at 1 in the morning. I've gotta do The side Story Arc, make those two meld back in, give Rask more story and a frame, then leave it open ended so someone can Co-op him into the clan or something...

Edited by IceBurnChaos

hmm.....Rhino it is. New guy's called Aiden. Could you guys give me a quick rundown on what's going to happen in the aequitas timeline so that I can integrate my guy in it?

EDIT: Changed my guy from a Frost to a Rhino. Rhinos are much more badass, and my guy's a bona fide badass.

Edited by bejuizb

It about time I wrote more, besides, Venefica is hunting today...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

She was just in time to see the Grinner blow his own head off. That disturbed her. Kris must have lost his mind if he was scaring Elite Grinner into committing suicide. But then again, after seeing the trail of destruction left behind by Kris, it wasn't that surprising. She had followed him for a few days now, having discovered from the Lotus that he was on Earth. The Lotus had been worried about him after he had started to wreck a lot of toxin injectors. Sophia had been told to break through the defensive line, land and find Kris. She held her Paris in one hand, her Vasto was at her hip, and she had her Dual Kama on her back. She had wanted to bring her Gram, but the axes were easier to carry and were less likely to get caught on branches and vines. Besides, she was hunting, and she needed to move fast. A Gram would have slowed her down.

Sophia ran along the branch she was on, placing her bow on her back before drawing her Kama. She leapt off the end of the branch, flying towards a nearby tree, before burying the axes into the trunk. She quickly began to climb up the tree, using the Kama to haul herself up. Her hair ran down the back of her warframe. She had retracted the helmet because she thought it was cheating to use its sensors to follow Kris. She kept climbing, before she found a branch that would allow her to continue on. It was some time before she saw him. He was in a clearing, with a giant cat like creature, with armored plates on its back and sides, and more on its head, chest and underside. How he had managed to tame it was beyond her, and it was obvious that it was tamed, as Kris was stroking it, talking to it softly, and the animal was responding by purring and pushing into Kris' hand. Sophia smiled sadly. This was the Kris she had known,had loved, before Zerk had come out the first time. A loving soul, always kind and helpful to those who needed it. Then Zerk had come and ruined everything. She felt her anger rise again. She suppressed it, and started following Kris as he had mounted the creature like a horse and was riding off.

She followed him for several miles, before coming to an abrupt halt. She stared around, hardly believing what she saw. She recognized the landscape. The hill in the distance with its funny shape, the tree next to her with a face carved deep into the trunk. She knew where Kris was going. He was going... to where she and Kylar had been raised as children before joining the Tenno. The old Orokin facility where their mother had worked as a doctor, with the housing estate nearby for families who had parents or husbands or wives who were soldiers. Not all frames had been built with combat in mind, some had been designed for doctors and nurses, for engineers. Trinity and Vauban had both be re engineered to be combat capable, and they were just two of many. 

Sophia could feel memories coming back to her. She let them flow over her, remembering. The day Kylar had got stuck up a tree and laughing at him as she watched him get carried down by the rescue drones. The week long storm, which had destroyed the beautiful gardens and parks where they had played. The day when... when she had met Jacob. Her first boyfriend. They had been together for 4 years, until she had caught him with her best friend, in a back alley, doing things that proved they were far more than just friends. That was the first day when Venefica came out. Jacob had been found a week later, being sniffed by some curious dogs. He had been tied to a tree trunk, stark naked, minus his manhood. He would not speak of what had happened. Not even a Nyx who lived in the town could pierce the mental blocks he had somehow managed to put up around that week, which was saying something.

Sophia shook herself as she saw Kris enter the facility. She waited, out of sight, for the right time to strike.

He he, things are going to get interesting, Kris will be begging for death if I have my way.

Edited by Spikey844

Wow. You guys, all of you, are amazing writers. Let me just say, reading all 180 pages or so of this was NOT a waste of my time. Seriously. Now, I HAVE to join, or at least make an "Intro".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is really just a small background. I intend to fill this out this story and give Rask a Warframe within the next 2-12 hours. Can i get some feedback? Thanks for being so cool and entertaining guys.

Feedback? Well, other than "great story", I must say, Im totally in favor of seeing more of this. I skipped a few pages while furiously putting 6 forma into my Synapse....so i have to make sure i catch up. But before i do, all i can say is

*chanting*

One of us. One of us. One of us. ONE OF USSS!

I've been shunned for that very thing simply because of my age, my estimated maturity because of my age, my estimated maturity because of my grade level, and my race. Just asking because i don't feel like going through that again. I might lose it if i do. I swear people can be straight @$%holes for no rhyme or reason simply because that person doesn't have the same social status, or by looking at them. I've surprised many people because they judged me the second they saw me, and didn't expect me to be the way i am. Despite my appearance, i am quite nice and level-headed but i have random moments consisting of: angry outbursts,sudden shyness, sudden happiness, random outbursts of things out of the blue, and many others. Once again i've gone on too long and i must get back to thinking.

I need to work on my rambling. I've been accused of being a know-it-all because of it and i tend to get off track. Do not hesitate to put me back on track if this happens. Back to thinking. 

Not to sound uncaring....but we honestly don't give a damn about any of that. I dont care if you are 9, a hermaphrodite, half Korean and half Inuit...You are one of us, and we welcome you happily. Honestly, you sound a lot like me. :)

(Yeah im a bit late....had a lot of catching up to do)

My small Catalog of Warframe Characters

Definitely mission A LOT of characters, so feel free to add/edit. Hope this helps.

Aigloblam:

-Characters-

(Aigloblam) Excalibur.

(Zel), Ember

(Dulcia), Saryn

Ajkrumen

-Characters-

(Ajkrumen) Frost Prime/Desceased

(Heus), Frost.

Dalimir

-Characters-

(Ash), Ash

(Xenthia), Valkyr

QuinnsWing

-Characters-

(Quinn), Vauban

(Ans), Volt

KittyShark

-Characters-

(Ghost In The Machine), Nyx

(Malifex), Rhino/Desceased

(Fenrik), Nekros

Igilblix

-Characters-

(Igilblix), Rhino

Tyranthius

-Characters-

(Lucid), Mag/Prime

Harahel (?)

Vallen (?)

Wrath_Of_Chrysalis

-Characters-

Jrogar-Gyroog (?)

Pyjamalama

-Characters-

(Azmodiel), Mag

(Yuriel), Rhino/Deceased

Entari0

-Characters-

(Saichra), Mag

(Saur), Excalibur/Deceased

(Entari), Ash

Jeahanne

-Characters-

(Acantha), Nova

(Matteus), Excalibur

Khimera

-Characters-

(Khimera), Volt

(Crowley), Nekros

(Nova-Quinn), Nova

(Issachar valbaern), Saryn

(Sandalphon), Excalibur Prime

(Canis), Rhino

(Unnamed Nyx)

(Unnamed Valkyr)

Not to sound uncaring....but we honestly don't give a damn about any of that. I dont care if you are 9, a hermaphrodite, half Korean and half Inuit...You are one of us, and we welcome you happily. Honestly, you sound a lot like me. :)

(Yeah im a bit late....had a lot of catching up to do)

WOOOOOOOOOO Thanks! :D

I leave for the day and this thread has flared up! what is happening?!?!!!?

I'm wondering the same thing! I recall writing a couple pieces in this thread before I took a break from the game. I last remember this thread at 7 or 8 pages... now it's grown to 185 o.o