Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Sometimes if you copy and paste something like that in, it messes with the font. I've heard google docs has a tendency to do that, although doesn't always. I've also heard an easy way to fix it is to paste it into something like Microsoft word first (or some other equivalent), then copy that and paste it into the forum post. I've never had the problem personally though, so this is all second hand advice, but I hope it helps anyway.

It is fire on the ship as my Loki speeds through masses of enemies leaving a penta grenade on few critical locations of enemies as he finally arrived right in front of the huge squad he leaped turning around showed both middle fingers as thinking "The day of the dead is near and your end is now" triggered the Penta grenades blowing up every last Grineer on sight landed behind a Butcher who heard the landing but was too late as Loki's fist went through the chest taking off the back bone threw this away as pulled it off thinking "Grow some back bone clone bull ****"

He saw allies pinned down to masses of heavy units and lancers Frost keeping up a Snow globe allies firing with him volleys after other bullets but changes were not seen Loki Switch Teleport one Heavy unit on him takes a critical grip from the enemy's throat after disarming this shred off the head threw the body and head away took few steps back as he was on higher ground started to run towards the edge of the high ground platform jumped off towards the horde of enemies allies looked on him as this landed a wave of energy disarming wave going through every last marine on the room.

Allies lowered the weapons as Loki went on rampage putted up a decoy as enemies rushed towards him batons up he dodged the impossible situation blood and body parts at time or same time flied everywhere as Loki stabbed, slashed impaled and shot at point blank allies walks out of the globe as they see a decoy left from the horde third and forth arm come out with AKLex both pairs pulls out and pulls the trigger armor piercing rounds impaling several grineers on line Loki takes the decoy on his hand started to subdue it threw the decoy but actually threw a Kestrel.

knocking down three rows of enemies Ash teleports next to of Loki both quick brother like hand shake and hug Bombard shoots a rocket Ash teleports behind of a heavy gunner as Loki switches place with a napalm who receives the rocket on his throat exploding the marine from inside to several pieces Frost and Trinity giving suppressing fire. Loki started another same kind of rampage with Ash. Last heavy gunner managed to take down all other Tenno of the squad.

Loki slammed his right leg on heavy gunners stomach pulled out AKLex emptied both mags on the head of gunner then cut in to two halves with kestrel raised the remaining half from the ground and threw it away. Pulled out Penta and reloaded this after had reloaded AKLex started to spin Kestrel on his hand as his squad mates rise on their feet then started spinning the lex pistols on his another hands thumb and pinkie Loki looked forward on the incoming Grineer leaders.

Loki looked on team mates "It is just way too easy" Loki throws Penta to Frost and AKLex to Trinity. He nodded to Ash "Much better. Now let's go"

Sorry, it just feels like, well we chased off Kris, then we chased off Venefica, now we're chasing off a random Fomorian... I mean, why does everyone want to kill off the dojo? Is it just because it's an easy way to get people to do group writing? I don't mean offense, I'm just feeling like, "Oh, the dojo is in danger... again... okaaayyyyyyy......" ._.

I would really want to see Kris back in the Dojo...but there are only two ways that could even have a 1% chance of happening. The first way is for him to return as himself and work as hard as he could to make up for what he had done (although that is impossible and I doubt many people in the Dojo itself would be able to resist the urge to kill him on sight.).

The other way is for him to change his name, get Lotus to help him make up a new past, get a new Warframe and never EVER take it or his helmet off. this way also includes a voice modulator to hide his voice so that he can't be discovered through the voice. This path however does have the disadvantage that he could be easily found out if someone decides to investigate the new guy.

So really, Kris's chances of returning without dying are slim in a quite liberal meaning of the word. Seriously. I fear for my characters life.

Edit: I did have a third option for him to become a mercenary for Tenno, but then I realized how stupid that was.

Edited by FatViking

It is fire on the ship as my Loki speeds through masses of enemies leaving a penta grenade on few critical locations of enemies as he finally arrived right in front of the huge squad he leaped turning around showed both middle fingers as thinking "The day of the dead is near and your end is now" triggered the Penta grenades blowing up every last Grineer on sight landed behind a Butcher who heard the landing but was too late as Loki's fist went through the chest taking off the back bone threw this away as pulled it off thinking "Grow some back bone clone bull ****"

He saw allies pinned down to masses of heavy units and lancers Frost keeping up a Snow globe allies firing with him volleys after other bullets but changes were not seen Loki Switch Teleport one Heavy unit on him takes a critical grip from the enemy's throat after disarming this shred off the head threw the body and head away took few steps back as he was on higher ground started to run towards the edge of the high ground platform jumped off towards the horde of enemies allies looked on him as this landed a wave of energy disarming wave going through every last marine on the room.

Allies lowered the weapons as Loki went on rampage putted up a decoy as enemies rushed towards him batons up he dodged the impossible situation blood and body parts at time or same time flied everywhere as Loki stabbed, slashed impaled and shot at point blank allies walks out of the globe as they see a decoy left from the horde third and forth arm come out with AKLex both pairs pulls out and pulls the trigger armor piercing rounds impaling several grineers on line Loki takes the decoy on his hand started to subdue it threw the decoy but actually threw a Kestrel.

knocking down three rows of enemies Ash teleports next to of Loki both quick brother like hand shake and hug Bombard shoots a rocket Ash teleports behind of a heavy gunner as Loki switches place with a napalm who receives the rocket on his throat exploding the marine from inside to several pieces Frost and Trinity giving suppressing fire. Loki started another same kind of rampage with Ash. Last heavy gunner managed to take down all other Tenno of the squad.

Loki slammed his right leg on heavy gunners stomach pulled out AKLex emptied both mags on the head of gunner then cut in to two halves with kestrel raised the remaining half from the ground and threw it away. Pulled out Penta and reloaded this after had reloaded AKLex started to spin Kestrel on his hand as his squad mates rise on their feet then started spinning the lex pistols on his another hands thumb and pinkie Loki looked forward on the incoming Grineer leaders.

Loki looked on team mates "It is just way too easy" Loki throws Penta to Frost and AKLex to Trinity. He nodded to Ash "Much better. Now let's go"

one of us one of us one of us.......ONE OF US!!!

Hey Viking, I'm thinking of forming an allegiance with Kris. Could I get some more information about a couple of things?

His Berserker issue and how it stopped

Where he is now

What he is doing

What friends/allies/allegiances does he have?

What are his future plans?

one of us one of us one of us.......ONE OF US!!!

Loki: "Feeling like that I am one of you?" *raises you on his shoulders jumps you first on the floor jumps from you grabs from your legs and throws towards a titanium spike* "I am the best. Son"

Loki: "Feeling like that I am one of you?" *raises you on his shoulders jumps you first on the floor jumps from you grabs from your legs and throws towards a titanium spike* "I am the best. Son"

*Aktos (the one you grabbed) teleports behind you and kicks you toward said spike* "The best huh? psssssssssh and before you get switchy, SMOKE BOMB * throws smoke bomb down*

I just did my bit. Im waiting on Ice and bejuizb.

Also, the vents are filled with RABID RABBITS

EDIT

Gear up men/women/DraikoHunter, we got a newcomer! Prepare for a new person!

You forgot about my trump card: BLADESTORM! DIE RABBITS!!!! DIE PETER COTTONTAIL!! THIS IS REVENGE FOR WATERSHIP DOWN!!!!!!

Who's the newcomer? is he/she mentally unstable? *cocks supra* Is he/she dangerous?

Vulcana: Can i Ripline he/she's face?

Edited by DraikoHunter