Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I know the feel (or lack thereof) Draiko, it's supposed to drop into the single digits where I live over the next few days. I'm currently curled up with a space heater and my fluffy pink blanket. Still freezing :(

Anyway, I have just one character: Jadoth (Oberon)

*Vulcana cuddles with Jadoth under blanket* 

Pretend Vulcana is me. I needs warmth.

Edited by DraikoHunter

heh....single digit figures...how cute.

-18 today where I live. I ran to the gym in my shorts. Worst decision ever.

By "18" do you mean 18 degrees? Holy crap dude your legs didn't fall off did they?

This might not be impressive but one time it got so cold out that someones **** (it involves noses) actually froze. Everyone started laughing at him. He then proceeded to make my day when he got his tongue stuck on a pole XD 

By "18" do you mean 18 degrees? Holy crap dude your legs didn't fall off did they?

This might not be impressive but one time it got so cold out that someones **** (it involves noses) actually froze. Everyone started laughing at him. He then proceeded to make my day when he got his tongue stuck on a pole XD 

-18 degrees celcius. And yeah it was tough, but I felt awesome after doing it :P

Don't do it.

-18 degrees celcius. And yeah it was tough, but I felt awesome after doing it :P

Don't do it.

My legs are rather hairy for my age so i might make it. (The closest gym is by the Boys and Girls Club that might take maybe 45 mins to an hour on foot to get there). Time to start practicing.

Id pay to get -18 degrees here. Its much better than the usual 40

O_O i'd kill for some 70-80 degree weather right now. I HATE the cold. Of course, being born a day before the season of Spring officially starts will do that to you. since by then it's already getting warm.

...u would be dead over 50-60 celcius

And dont even think about running to the gym, theres been a few deaths already.

Anyways we should stop derailing...

I meant Fahrenheit. I haven't heard anybody use the word celsius in YEARS. Also since to not cause further derailment lets talk about Warframe weather.

So......hows about that orokin forest weather on Earth? Pretty humid in my opinion. 

EDIT:DE should do something like this to discourage pirates like these people did.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20482_5-hilarious-ways-game-designers-are-messing-with-pirates.html

It has 2 pages. #4 is my personal favorite. Imagine an Invincible Stalker. Or just some random enemy that has the properties of #4 anti-piracy thing.

Edited by DraikoHunter

Weird, here we use celcius everyday

Bout the forests, id say that its like something close to the amazon

P.s.: I figured out i play warframe better with a glass of beer on me

Edited by OmegaMK1

Weird, here we use celcius everyday

Bout the forests, id say that its like something close to the amazon

P.s.: I figured out i play warframe better with a glass of beer on me

Well it has the atmosphere...minus the very deadly S#&$ that lives in foreign rain forests. 

Lol drunkframe.

EDIT: WOOOOO I MADE A NEW PAGE!

Edited by DraikoHunter

The Valkyr turned down the corridor of the Corpus ship, the blue and silver walls were all too familiar to her. The lifeless mechanical feeling that tingled up her spine, this was the first time she'd returned to a Corpus ship since she regained her sanity after what Alad V had put her through. Whatever she is now and what she was before he capture are two different things. But now was not the time to reminisce, she was sent to eliminate all signs of life on this ship. To some this would seem like a noble cause, to her it was a chance to release her rage, a chance for revenge.

She stayed in the shadows of the ship, Gram heavy sword in hand. Sitting, waiting, she had the patience of a skilled hunter, waiting to unleash her bloodthirsty rage upon those who made her this way. Down the hall to her left was a corpus patrol, Techs, osperys, and MOA. She knew she'd be at a disadvantage taking them head on. She liked those odds.

Drawing her Strun Wraith shotgun she led out a blood curdling roar, a warcry to strike fear into her enemies, And she charged. Plasma bolts from the crewmans Dera struck her and easily pierced her weak shields, burning her flesh and causing her pain. But she began unloading her shotgun into them, blowing ones arm off and leaving him screaming in agony and slowly bleeding out. After expending her clip all that remained was her and two corpus techs, both unloading their Supra in her direction. She unsheathed her blade methodically, savoring the pain of the plasma bolts as she knew she would inflict more upon her aggressors.   

She launched a ripline between them then buried her sword deep in the chest of one, then turning to unload her freshly reloaded dual vipers into the next, killing them both in the blink of an eye. But she could still hear whispers, crying, one had survived. She put away her pistols and shook the blood off of her sword then turned around to see a crewman crawling towards a control console. Her Strun had blown his lower legs off and he was bleeding out, but with the last of his will he was attempting to call for help. She walked over, considering all the sadistic ways she could end his pitiful life, decapitation, mutilation, maybe choke him, or perhaps crush his skull with her bare hands. But before she knew what had happened she heard alarms and noticed he'd reached the console. Reinforcements were coming.

She walked over and plunged her Gram right through his rib cage and lifted him up on the blade, despite his helmet she could imagine the look of horror on his face as he suffered for his last breaths, And she loved it. Throwing him off her blade she made her way up the stairs to prepare for the arrival of more corpus. But before she could even comprehend what had happened she was flying through the air, hit from behind by a shockwave MOA. Feeling stupid for having not noticed the simple proxy she got up and prepared to end its existence,before realizing she was surrounded. MOA crewmen and techs all around her began unloading their weapons, tearing through her shields and weaking her armor. Then she lost control.

She threw down her weapons and went into a blind rage, unsheathing her energy claws. She charged at them and began tearing them limb from limb, cutting, slashing, severing limbs, puncturing organs, killing everything in sight. But mid-way through the carnage the lights flickered.She barely noticed as she was concerned with eviscerating the enemies before her, but then it happened again. And a dark whisper said "Did you think the death of Nef Anyo would go unpunished?". It was the one thing all Tenno are taught to fear, the Stalker.

As she crushed the skull of the last remaining crewman under her foot she knew she had little time before he appeared. Then a deep laceration was made in her back was made as the stalker dragged the jagged blade of his Hate across her in a Dash. "Was this not the ability of Excaliber alone?" she thought as she got up and let out a warcry. Thinking that he'd be slowed down she prepared to unload when she was flung to the ground by a mysterious power.

"Your Tenno powers are useless!" The dark entity proclaimed as he fired an arrow through her thigh, Stumbling from the pain she limped around the corner, thinking she could escape him. Then a sharp pain hit her twice in her upper back, a feeling of Despair overtook her as she knew this was the end. Lying on the ground she turned and got up, ready to make a final stand for her life. Then a familiar feeling overtook her, she was healing? Suddenly the Stalker came around the corner, bow drawn ready to end her, only to have a fresh Soma unloaded at him. Reinforcements had indeed come, but for her. Fellow Tenno, a trinity and rhino came to their sisters aid. Knowing that valkyr was injured Rhino drew his galatine and engaged the stalker in melee combat. But began to lose the battle, taking strikes many times across the chest. The trinity went to his aid as valkyr got up, now healed by her sister. They battled the stalker from range, despite the Dread of doing so they knew they had an advantage from afar. He was weakening. Then he disappeared in a buff of smoke. They thought it was over, they regrouped to asses the damage. "Everyone alright?" Said the Rhino, being mostly uninjured by the slashes that would've killed most.

"Either way i'll just do some healing for safe keeping." Said trinity as she raised  her hands to begin. But suddenly a jagged scythe blade found its way into her chest from behind, and her body was thrown to the side. The Rhino enraged activated his iron skin, Only to be stunned then dispatched with 10 sharp kunai through his chest. Shocked and unable to move Valkyr only sat and watched as the stalker drew  his bow and aimed right between her eyes "I am your reckoning!" he proclaimed before everything went black, the sharp blade piercing her skull.

The Valkyr turned down the corridor of the Corpus ship, the blue and silver walls were all too familiar to her. The lifeless mechanical feeling that tingled up her spine, this was the first time she'd returned to a Corpus ship since she regained her sanity after what Alad V had put her through. Whatever she is now and what she was before he capture are two different things. But now was not the time to reminisce, she was sent to eliminate all signs of life on this ship. To some this would seem like a noble cause, to her it was a chance to release her rage, a chance for revenge.

She stayed in the shadows of the ship, Gram heavy sword in hand. Sitting, waiting, she had the patience of a skilled hunter, waiting to unleash her bloodthirsty rage upon those who made her this way. Down the hall to her left was a corpus patrol, Techs, osperys, and MOA. She knew she'd be at a disadvantage taking them head on. She liked those odds.

Drawing her Strun Wraith shotgun she led out a blood curdling roar, a warcry to strike fear into her enemies, And she charged. Plasma bolts from the crewmans Dera struck her and easily pierced her weak shields, burning her flesh and causing her pain. But she began unloading her shotgun into them, blowing ones arm off and leaving him screaming in agony and slowly bleeding out. After expending her clip all that remained was her and two corpus techs, both unloading their Supra in her direction. She unsheathed her blade methodically, savoring the pain of the plasma bolts as she knew she would inflict more upon her aggressors.   

She launched a ripline between them then buried her sword deep in the chest of one, then turning to unload her freshly reloaded dual vipers into the next, killing them both in the blink of an eye. But she could still hear whispers, crying, one had survived. She put away her pistols and shook the blood off of her sword then turned around to see a crewman crawling towards a control console. Her Strun had blown his lower legs off and he was bleeding out, but with the last of his will he was attempting to call for help. She walked over, considering all the sadistic ways she could end his pitiful life, decapitation, mutilation, maybe choke him, or perhaps crush his skull with her bare hands. But before she knew what had happened she heard alarms and noticed he'd reached the console. Reinforcements were coming.

She walked over and plunged her Gram right through his rib cage and lifted him up on the blade, despite his helmet she could imagine the look of horror on his face as he suffered for his last breaths, And she loved it. Throwing him off her blade she made her way up the stairs to prepare for the arrival of more corpus. But before she could even comprehend what had happened she was flying through the air, hit from behind by a shockwave MOA. Feeling stupid for having not noticed the simple proxy she got up and prepared to end its existence,before realizing she was surrounded. MOA crewmen and techs all around her began unloading their weapons, tearing through her shields and weaking her armor. Then she lost control.

She threw down her weapons and went into a blind rage, unsheathing her energy claws. She charged at them and began tearing them limb from limb, cutting, slashing, severing limbs, puncturing organs, killing everything in sight. But mid-way through the carnage the lights flickered.She barely noticed as she was concerned with eviscerating the enemies before her, but then it happened again. And a dark whisper said "Did you think the death of Nef Anyo would go unpunished?". It was the one thing all Tenno are taught to fear, the Stalker.

As she crushed the skull of the last remaining crewman under her foot she knew she had little time before he appeared. Then a deep laceration was made in her back was made as the stalker dragged the jagged blade of his Hate across her in a Dash. "Was this not the ability of Excaliber alone?" she thought as she got up and let out a warcry. Thinking that he'd be slowed down she prepared to unload when she was flung to the ground by a mysterious power.

"Your Tenno powers are useless!" The dark entity proclaimed as he fired an arrow through her thigh, Stumbling from the pain she limped around the corner, thinking she could escape him. Then a sharp pain hit her twice in her upper back, a feeling of Despair overtook her as she knew this was the end. Lying on the ground she turned and got up, ready to make a final stand for her life. Then a familiar feeling overtook her, she was healing? Suddenly the Stalker came around the corner, bow drawn ready to end her, only to have a fresh Soma unloaded at him. Reinforcements had indeed come, but for her. Fellow Tenno, a trinity and rhino came to their sisters aid. Knowing that valkyr was injured Rhino drew his galatine and engaged the stalker in melee combat. But began to lose the battle, taking strikes many times across the chest. The trinity went to his aid as valkyr got up, now healed by her sister. They battled the stalker from range, despite the Dread of doing so they knew they had an advantage from afar. He was weakening. Then he disappeared in a buff of smoke. They thought it was over, they regrouped to asses the damage. "Everyone alright?" Said the Rhino, being mostly uninjured by the slashes that would've killed most.

"Either way i'll just do some healing for safe keeping." Said trinity as she raised  her hands to begin. But suddenly a jagged scythe blade found its way into her chest from behind, and her body was thrown to the side. The Rhino enraged activated his iron skin, Only to be stunned then dispatched with 10 sharp kunai through his chest. Shocked and unable to move Valkyr only sat and watched as the stalker drew  his bow and aimed right between her eyes "I am your reckoning!" he proclaimed before everything went black, the sharp blade piercing her skull.

Dang Stalker is beating Valkyr's now? RUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Alright guys, I'm dead beat after two consecutive gym days. being obese and working on core hurts like hell lol.

I'm off to bed early, and just wanted to wish everyone a great and happy new year!

May this thread live on to be the greatest collab thread in Warframe. And I wish that all of us improve as people, in our lives, be it virtual or social.