Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

That sucks. I actually got lucky, because i was struggling to finish my vermillion when one of my clan mates showed up offering a vermillion run. Btw,  think i do have most of the ingredients... If i can finish it and help someone out i'll let you guys know.

I haven't been back on the new tiles ever since day 1 of the event. I finished it on the first day, so I can't help you guys out. Sorry. But if you want me to help defend it, I can definitely help you out. My Nyx has insane range for Chaos.

Khi, if i can get the ingredients for another Vermilion, i'd gladly run a Cicero run with you and your boyfriend. I mean, i owe TK a Vermilion, but his goal is to get everyone who needs their points in the clan taken care of....Which means you too. And im sure Igilblix would be happy to run also.

I'd love to see it!

And thank you, although I know I'm not really the best artist. I actually started that drawing over twice (I'm terrible at faces) lol

Talent is hard to ignore. You're a good artist. Work with that thought in your head. You'll do awesome :P

^-^; thanks really. I still have far to go though, with both writing and drawing. xD

Speaking of, now that my drawing is done I need to get back to writing. I still have a side-story that's half finished and needs done x.x

Edited by Jeahanne

No worries Jeahanne, hope to see more of your stuff on the forums.

here's a link to my thread. I just made it. It has all the drawing's I've done so far that are Warframe related:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158843-bejuizbs-fanart-thread-unmasked-warframes-and-more/#entry1862339

Also,

Great story Samantha. Glad to see you're back!

Edited by bejuizb

warning ps

-rolls-

Guys I'm really sorry for my lack of activity here ;A; Here's a drabble involving Alad V and that silly boss concept I made, Oracle.

So um... this drabble is based on a prompt on Tumblr:

My muse has &!$$ed yours off. Big time. But lo and behold; here they are, tied to a chair, completely vulnerable. The question is; how will your muse exact revenge?

Oracle has had enough of Alad’s incessant nagging and coldness. Must he criticize her and everything she does? His words made her feel powerless and useless. Why can’t he understand that she isn’t a machine that can be switched on and off? That she’s not a machine he can control? Heck, even machines fail and tear down; what more a human. She’s an ex Tenno operative, yes, but she still have limits. “Why can’t you understand that I’m only human?!" she muttered as she stomped her way deeper within the base, where his laboratory can be found. Oracle is going to give him a piece of her mind.

Strangely, a lockdown was active, and she couldn’t see a single Crewman patrolling the base. It doesn’t matter. Nothing can stop her now. Oracle knocked loudly at the door, almost tearing it down, and yelled at him. Silence. “Alad, don’t make me hack the consoles!” She screamed. Again, silence. After minutes of screaming and knocking, she reached for a cipher in her suit’s pocket and hacked the nearest console, allowing her to enter his lab. What she saw inside made her do a double take.

Alad V was strapped to a chair, his weapons and control apparatus nowhere to be found, rendering him vulnerable. Oracle smirked. “Well, well, what do we have here?” she said. She activated a lockdown and looked over her shoulder with a sinister smile on her face. Oracle slowly made her way to him, eyes dark. She took a scalpel from the lab tables and sliced the gag on his mouth, her face dangerously near his. “Oracle, you noisy woman, untie me now!” he commanded, breathing heavily. Oracle frowned and looked at him sharply. “No.

Oracle earned a surprised look from him. Usually she wouldn’t think twice and listen to him, like a pet. Like a machine. "What?!" he blurted, before Oracle tipped his face up and drew the scalpel close to his face. "How does it feel to be in a powerless position, Alad?” she asked him, her lips grazing against his cheek. “What are you talking about you brazen wen-aah!” He was cut short when she pressed the scalpel against his lip, drawing a bit of blood. “Watch your filthy mouth, you bastard. I’m the one with power in this situation. Do not make me angry,” she threatened him. He never heard her talk to him like this, more so threaten him. He swore he could see fire burning in her eyes piercing through her red-tinted optics. Alad’s breath hitched in his throat when Oracle dragged the scalpel down his chest, making a cut on the grey fabric.

"I’m sure you’ve heard what I was screaming outside your door," she said with venom in her voice. "I am here to remind you that I’m not a machine. I am capable of thinking for myself. Capable of not taking your bulls***." She managed to undo his metallic robe, and tore the grey undershirt. "Don’t worry, I’ll pay for those later," she cooed. She pressed the scalpel against his bare skin, threatening to pierce it with the tool’s sharp blade. "O-oracle, if you don’t untie me now, I swear, I will mmmph-"

Oracle’s lips crashed against his forcefully, effectively shutting him up. She licked the blood dripping from the cut she made. Alad seriously thought Oracle was going to mutilate him, being a sadistic person she is, until this happened. He tried to keep his mouth in a tight line, but her hungry tongue forced itself through. And to his horror, he found himself responding to it. She broke the kiss, leaving both of them panting. “Oracle I-” he tried to speak. She placed a finger on his lip. “I am here to remind you that we are all just human,” she said while unzipping her suit. “Capable of failing,” she said as she pulled it away from her body. “Capable of feeling,” she said, kicking it away. “Capable of losing control,” she said as she climbed on top of him. She sensed his fear and excitement and gave him a wicked grin. Oracle kissed him again one more time, this time more sensually. “And you are no exception, Alad V.

So um, yeah, I'm a bit scared to post this here, but, what the hell...
I hope I don't get a warning point for this...

@CommanderCorgi I'll work on Yanmei's story arc soon I'm sho sorry x.x

warning points? for what? A good read? and some shipping? that would be stupd...it is so stupid, it does no deserve the ''i''.

this was totally SFW. it wasn't even remotely NSFW.

Then you should. It's fun ^-^

*chants softly* one of us, one of us, one of us...

(Unless, of course, you're already one of us... I'm having a hard time keeping up with the number new people lately... In which case, write more :D )

Edited by Jeahanne