Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Thanks...I'm honestly sad for her brother. Hope I see him tomorrow. I only have a few things going on. The first is I have a sleep study starting tomorrow at 7:30 PM, so I'll be gone for a bit. The other one is I would like to know more details about it. Why is January 5th the day a friend/family member dies? It's happened every year for a decade...

As G-man once said "Let's just say your hour has come again"

waking up at 3 Am.m to be depressed..............well S#&$.........and please dont ask, i just need to vent somewhere, but to keep the tread on topic, with school starting i should be writing more, seeing as ill have a bunch of time in class..... >_> ........but yes, a couple days and i should be writing again. 

edit: also finished Bf4 campaign....*sniff* its sad, no matter how you end it. >:|

Edited by QuinnsWing

waking up at 3 Am.m to be depressed..............well S#&$.........and please dont ask, i just need to vent somewhere, but to keep the tread on topic, with school starting i should be writing more, seeing as ill have a bunch of time in class..... >_> ........but yes, a couple days and i should be writing again. 

edit: also finished Bf4 campaign....*sniff* its sad, no matter how you end it. >:|

Didn't sleep...and the BF4 ending isn't as sad as XIII's.

An MIA funeral? Wonder how that would have turned out. Tyranthius isn't actually gone. I like to think that after he got his Artifact - a story I still haven't finished, the Council was swamped with paperwork, and he was the only one on hand. Makes for good parallelism.

Take the shot.

A man lay prone on the jungle floor, hidden in shadow. He wasn't much more than a boy, really. He could not have been more than fifteen years old. In his hands was a Vulkar that looked as though it had been pulled from a scrap heap, with a scope almost too grimy to see through. Almost, but enough to center the soldier in its cross-hairs.

Take the shot.

His hand twitched on the trigger, and suddenly he was a boy again, before the war forced him into adulthood. He saw a woman weeping, while a man  with a panicked face told him, "There's no time to discuss this. You have to live. Go!" He saw the inside of a truck, felt fear, the fear of the hunted, of the helpless. Lastly, he saw the same man and woman, but they were smiling. Laughing, and he was laughing with them. A park. They were at a park. Tyler, they called him. Tyler Randall Windsor, that was somehow important. Then he saw the soldier again.

*CRACK*

He was running before the bullet hit, before the vicious Grineer colonizer suddenly lost half his head. His felt strangely calm, as though his veins had been filled with ice. He almost laughed. He felt strong. He had wielded the power of life and death in his hands. He knew then that he was not done.

I just realized that I made Kris into one of the useless captives we constantly rescue. 

*Laughs maniacally* Now people will have to carry him through a rescue mission >:D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edit: True evil right there.

Edited by FatViking

Sneaky laptop use >:) . Gonna be 9 degrees and a 2-hour delay at school. Time for journal writing. (Yes i keep a writing journal. Hasn;t been used since i had a laptop before.....you know.

I'm sorry for your loss Wrath, I don't know what to say other than i hope that you can recover. Losing a friend or family member is difficult. *gives hugs* 

So damn frustrated now. Exams in two weeks, and we haven't finished the syllabus yet. Coupled with that, I've got university essays to hand in so that they accept me. AND my dad's coming to visit us (not a big thing, but my dad's a control freak, and since I'm 18, that doesn't lead to a good time). AND FINALLY, I'm losing inspiration. Wrote a 5000 word chapter and ended up scrapping it because it wasn't good at all.

Sigh....