SirNerdsAlot5

*pulls out a cookie of his own and eats it* You make me hungry :I

Thats it!

*hits Omega with Fragor until he is buried in the ground*

"That was a dramatic entrance."

Genius. Pure, unadulterated, genius.

*glows with happiness*

Aww shucks, thanks

Seeing as I won't be filling my share of stories for a while (school just started) I decided to write at least something.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"He got away and off-planet....." Az muttered, sitting down on a tree stump and sighing, clearly annoyed. 

Dan, the one that should have been keeping an eye on Kris said "Look, Az, I tried to follow him unseen to my best extent but just how he moves in the jungle-" but got cut off by her.

"NO EXCUSES!" She snapped at him, slumping down on her stump. 'Now I have failed Lotus twice since she woke me up.....' she thought, bummed out by it.

"So... we go after him or what?" Zack suggested, standing right by them.

"No, Lotus has already chosen another team for that mission. She's separating us since the Cicero stuff is done." Az said calmly, blaming herself for letting these two failures of hers happen.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm gonna miss you guys." Zack said, gripping each and every one of them into a bear hug as his way of saying goodbye before leaving.

"See ya guys next time Lotus wants us together." Dan then said, walking away as well.

Mike had remained silent that entire time, except while saying goodbye to the other two, and opened his helmet as he looked over to Az where she had opened her helmet and buried her face in her palms.

"Look.... Az... you can't... you can't blame yourself for all of this... this Kris guy.. he's... he's like us... just in his way..."

Az looked over to him, making eye contact for a brief moment before closing her helmet and standing up.

"Goodbye Michael." She said, referring to him by his 'original name'.

Mike, unable to say anything, just watched her leave, barely whispering when she was completely gone "Don't go...." unable to get himself to mutter her name, whether she could hear it or not.

-------------------------------------

"Tenno. I have a new task for you." The Lotus's voice rang in Az's ears as she sat in her snub on her way back to the dojo. 

"Oh yeah? Is it one I can do without certain failure?" Az said, her voice filled with bitterness. 

"Tenno, you have never failed me." The Lotus replied calmly.

"Really?! I go on a mission to save my baby brother, instead I kill him! You put me to watch over Kris for you for over four months, I let him escape off-planet! How have I not failed?!" Az snapped at her, closing the communications link, detaching her helmet and throwing it at the wall.

She put her head in her hands again, going over all the scenarios in her head over and over again, looking for her decisions that caused all of this to happen.

Suddenly, a red Dethcube with a yellow gun that Az did not recognize owning rose up in a corner of the room, the Lotus's voice echoing through its speakers. "Azrael, Azmodiel, Commander, Tenno, whatever you like to call yourself, you have not failed me. Always remember that and trust in what I say. Your new task will be to test drive this. This is the first sentient Dethcube that we have 'acquired', but it has been activated and used before. I removed all of its data but left its personality core intact as we swiped everything else. I need you to be its 'pilot'. Be aware, controlling it will be very different to controlling a normal sentinel."

The Dethcube floated back down and deactivated, the Lotus having removed her control over it.

Az put her helmet back on, keeping all links to everyone outside her snub closed, and squatted down in front of the cube, reaching down with her right hand and using her magnetic powers to activate the chain reaction mechanism that 'turns it on'.

The Cube roared with life and flew up, level to Az's face. "DAKKA!" it roared at her. "WE NEED MORE DAKKA!!"

Az blinked a couple of times, not having... well... not having expected anything from the thoughts of a Dethcube.

"Well... this will be new." she muttered, observing it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

No references at all going on here. (The Dakka-cube was Viks idea, blame him. *jumps behind cover*)

Edited by Pyjamalama

2confoose.

What do I do with Darius and Alane? D:

are those the two on the infested dojo? if so, some kind of Michael Bay explosion as they escape in the last functional snub. If you want. :3

Edited by Entari0

By the way.... STORY TIME!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where did you learn to fight like that? No offence, but I didn't expect that Galatine to be going anywhere but the ground when you started swinging it.”

“An old friend taught me to use my powers to make it lighter to swing… He’s gone now, though.” She responded with a sigh.

“Ah…” he responded half dejectedly. “Hey, want to come with me on a mission? I need to kill something after getting beaten so badly.”

“Sure, why not?” the Mag replied, slightly taken aback by his forwardness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Heads up, Grineer platoon dead ahead.”

“Duly noted.”Saichra activated her shade, and, deploying a cloaking field, ran towards the humanoid soldiers.

“Oh S**t!” he realized, too late to warn her, that among the squad of fifteen Grineer, were two Napalms and at least one Heavy Gunner. Doing the only thing he could to stop them shredding Saichra, he shot the nearest barrel of volatile liquid, causing a violent, and loud explosion.

They all looked directly at him, and within a second, began to fire their Grakatas and Hinds. He heard the telltale sound of a Gorgon winding up, and dove behind a nearby storage crate, knowing that it would stop the barrage of bullets that were flying at him for a little while, hopefully long enough for Saichra to gun down the heavies.

Three shots rang out over the cacophony of the Grineer’s, and Entari knew that the heavy Grineer had fallen to Saichra’s heavily modified Strun Wraith. The noise grew louder with the siren that alerted the whole asteroid base to their presence, and reinforcements joined the already formidable platoon of Grineer.

The odds were severely against them, and Entari’s Warframe was very low on power; too low to even summon a pair of shuriken. Suddenly the shooting stopped. Peeking around the corner of the crate, he saw all of the Grineer that were in the room, at least fifty, floating, surrounded by the same teal glow that emanated from Saichra’s mask.

“I’m over extending myself,” she thought as she brought her hands together to crush the life from the Grineer floating around her, and, as they died, she collapsed with a thin grin on her face.

“Lotus! We need immediate extraction. The other member of my squad just collapsed. We need to get out NOW.”

“Sending a snub to you now. I have marked the extraction point on the map.”

“God you’re light!” he thought as he lifted the unconscious girl onto his shoulders, and began to make his way to the extraction point.

Edited by Entari0

Ah crap. I just wrote the ending to my fanfic in advance, and now I've been crying for 15 minutes straight. I'm a dude, and I hate crying, but damn, I get really emotional with this story. Others may never get it, but this thing holds a special place in my heart. Anyone who's available to critique it, and HASN'T READ/ISN'T PLANNING TO READ it, just let me know, and I'll PM the thing to you. I want your feedback.

Ah crap. I just wrote the ending to my fanfic in advance, and now I've been crying for 15 minutes straight. I'm a dude, and I hate crying, but damn, I get really emotional with this story. Others may never get it, but this thing holds a special place in my heart. Anyone who's available to critique it, and HASN'T READ/ISN'T PLANNING TO READ it, just let me know, and I'll PM the thing to you. I want your feedback.

Please?