Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Also, aj never "offed" himself. It was a fatal wound to the spine that got him. He just had some good ol' last minute revenge. But I wouldn't expect a jerk like that ash to know. C:

Trust me, I know. I just wanted the Ash to sound as jerk-ish as possible... no offense meant. Sorry >.<;

I think I want my character to be an Ash, but I have to build and play Ash first. :P So for now, a different story.

The Mag entered the cavern, her task to defend the Orokin artifact that the Grineer were closing in on. Following her was her squad, consisting of a Vauban, a Frost, and a Valkyr. Mag was curious to se if the Grineer would send Greenhorn troops like last time, or experienced soldiers. Not that it made much difference. Most Grineer didn't survive their encounters with Tenno.

Tuning back in to the real world, she heard the Lotus finish speaking, "It's the Grineer". Mag smiled as she thought of all the times she had heard that phrase, the looked over her shoulder to see a large group of Lancers stalking their way towards her. She turned around with a little skip, gathered her power, and proceeded to crumple them into tiny balls of metal and pulped flesh. "All done here!!" she cried, seeing Vauban juggling Teslas, Frost, looking high and mighty, "As usual", she thought. Valkyr, unsurprisingly wiping blood from her blades.

The waves continued, more enemies appeared, and Mag's happiness only grew. Extractions was incoming, with only one wave to clear up. that being the case, Mag flew. She unleashed her Bo upon her enemies, this seemingly endless wave. Combat should make one tired, but Mag felt metal all around her. From the supports keeping this cavern open, to the Grineer armor and weapons, to the unrefined ore in the walls and stalagmites.

Every molecule of metal sang out to Mag, a unique and pulsing rythm, coming together in Mag's mind like a beautiful symphony, almost driving her crazy with joy. Bullets that should have hit her slipped by, slightly nudged by raw, uncontrolled magnetic energy flowing forth from Mag. She ran, she rolled, felling enemies with every strike. The metal symphony in her head becoming more powerful, more rich every moment. She couldn't hold still. To those viewing, Mag would appear as a lethal, heartless killer, but behind her otherworldly helmet, she bore a grin that threatened to split her face in half. Charging the final horde of Grineer, she attacked while completely entranced by the symphony in her head, and activated her signature power, and seized the horde and pulled, believing she had won.

The Frost finished off the last Lancer near the artifact by emptying his Boltor into the Grineer. He turned around, to call to his energetic companion, only to see 20 still living Grineer flying towards him. Frost sighed....