Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

The malformed beast lashed out with a pair of two deceptively small limbs, either extending at a rapid rate and incapacitated both Tenno. In the moments they were stunned, the infested monstrosity had picked them up, slowly crushing them. Darius was scrabbling madly at where he put his Fang Prime, hoping he could cut the beast in some way.

He found the handle of one, Darius then attempted to swing in a wide arc, knowing he couldn't move his hand. But the force behind the sharp blade of his stilettoes were enough to make the beast drop him.

Alane was having no such luck, her Dual Kamas too big to be used in the same fashion. Darius threw several despair knives at the beast's arm holding Alane. She fell from its grip and landed running, retreating towards Darius.

Alane let out an entire clip from her Soma, Darius frantically re-nocking and shooting his Paris Prime, trying to disable and kill the beast.

Eventually it had bled enough as to where it started to sway, convulsing from the frequent shots of both weapons.

Then with one last surge of firepower, the beast dropped.

Darius ran up to it and retrieved as many arrows as he possibly could, even ripping the spines from the beast to use as makeshift arrows.

'That was...Unexpected,' remarked Darius.

'Very'

Darius inspected his suit of armor.

'This held up pretty well, for being nearly crushed to death by a giant infested monster.'

'Yeah, I guess energy shield helps the regular armor significantly.'

'Yeah, I guess so.'

Darius holstered his weapons, Alane did the same.

'We should get out of here, try to find where ever the portal is.'

'Alright, you take the lead.'

Darius nodded his head in the direction they were supposed to go. They both reached another hatch entryway, Darius unbolted the grate and let it fall away.

'Stay behind me, alright?'

'Sure, no objections here.'

Darius led the way into the black tunnel, when a hand clad in an ancient Warframe shot out and grabbed Darius's own hand.

'Darius, you've been a very bad test subject. As a result, we need to punish you.'

--------------------------------

Whutchoo think? :U

Edited by EDeN153

A snippet for you.

The Jackal activated, and began to look for targets. It was confused, the only target in the room was...

A helmeted face appeared in front of its eyes.

"Oh haaiiii, I'm here to rearrange your face!" The Tenno said cheerfully, before raising a dagger and proceeding to do just that. Kylar enjoyed it a lot. Normally you had to attack it's legs then it's main body, this time he just stabbed repeatedly with his Dark Dagger, until the Jackals head was nothing more than a mass of scrap.

"Fun," chuckled Kylar as he climbed down off the robot and walked off.

Here is a little snippet for you. Because I was BEGGED to write more. Takes place after bejuizb and Jadoth.
---
"All Through the Galleon, not a creature was stirring, not even a-"
The odd Grineer was cut off by a mechanical claw appearing in a spray of blood through his throat, shredding all of the flesh. He couldn't gasp for breath before his brain shut down. The claw retracted, and Jrogar wiped it clean on the lancers armor. The once bright green grass was now becoming a dark shade of red, and the jungle was silent. A tiger slowly made its way into the clearing to grab the corpse, but was stopped by five hundred pounds of Grineer.
Jrogar frowned, where was Hek? He surely must have noticed the thinning amount of his Lancers in the secret. Hek had become a traitor to Grineer, and therefore had to be eliminated. Jrogar's mental rant was cut short by the sound of extremely heavy boots.
"I get gate. Where put it?"
Ah, Goliath. The mutation all Lancers wish they were. Naturally Bombard size, his implants made him too tall for most ships, and was tossed around from commander to commander as none whanted an idiot that could (and had) torn a Rhino in half. He may have had an IQ of twenty two, but he would do ANYTHING he was told by his commander, and took things far too literally. Ask him to get a shuttle, he would grab one end and pull it to you. Jrogar knew this from personal experience.
"Just over by the stream, and remember to carry your weapon."
Goliath had been equipped with a Drakgoon Flak Cannon and a larger copy of the Harpoon Scorpions used. The Harpoon was unbreakable, but most couldn't pull objects with it. Goliath pulls machines, Scorpions grab Tenno. The lumbering Grineer rumbled a "Yes." before ripping the rest of the doorway down. Jrogar could only chuckle at Hek's misfortune. Get on both the Queens AND The Lotus's nerves was quite a feat. To bad Hek wouldn't know what impact he had for much longer.
---
I LIED! NO ONE ASKED FOR MORE. Y U SO MEAN!?

Edited by Wrath_Of_Chrysalis