Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Everyone can send in screenshots of any kind. Just make sure that there's no UI elements in the image. FPS counter is fine. Any pose that you want your character in is fine as well. I'll work with what I have. And Mando, you have two weeks before I start working on it, so go right ahead. No rush.

Viking, Quinn will be at the station in the next story soon.

He intentionally gets in trouble, for reasons.

here look i was able to write!

-----------------

He had not walked more than 20 feet until he could see the memories of people running around, smiling laughing, enjoying “life”. Turning away, Quinn kept on walking. Pushing his way deeper into the crumbling ruins, he came upon the Square. It was empty, the building stood in shadows and the dark corners seem to be alive, moving on their own accord. But Quinn payed them no heed, he stood watching the old bakery. The sun filtered through the dark clouds, lighting the dreary Square, lighting the door way to the bakery. The shadow “people” danced about, their soundless conversations filling the Square.

Shaking off the feeling of oppression, Quinn opened the door. Dust rolled out of the old room, billowing around his feet. Looking down sadly, he continued onward. Juliet, noticing it was dark, turned his light on, give the room an eerie glow. Letting his helmet retract, Quinn continued into the bakery, past decaying tables and chairs and up the stairs. The stairwell creaked and groaned under his weight, but Quinn ignored the sounds, his mind was filled with those memories. 

“I love you” A voice echoed through the room. Looking about, Quinn was shocked, Juliet did not notice anything though. Shaking off the feeling of dread, Quinn made his way up to her bedroom. The smell of decay and mildew filled the room as he entered. The bed was empty and the room was full of dust. Simply walking over and picking up a candle from a table, Quinn lit it with a match, sat it back down then sat on the floor. 

A few hours passed, nothing happened, Quinn sat quietly in the depressing room. Remembering the memories, the fear, the pain, the sorrow, the anger. Along with love, happiness, enjoyment. With a rueful smile, Quinn rested his head against the wall, drifting into a light sleep, full of memories. 

A soft, warm hand caressed his cheek, opening his eyes, Quinn saw her. Joanna, her smiling face, her beautiful hair. She smiled at him, bringing tears to his eyes.

A warm laugh woke him. Opening his eyes, Quinn felt something warm leave his cheek. Reaching up slowly, Quinn felt his cheek. It was warm. Tears began to fall from his cheeks as he looked about desperately. Wiping tears away, Quinn stood and looked at the bed.

“I will always love you, thank you.” Turning away, Quinn left the bakery, the square, the ruins, back to his ship, with Juliet on his heals. 

Edited by QuinnsWing

yea he is dealing with inner demons and conflicts, and a large feeling of regret for not being able to do anything. 

here Viking! continue with this at your own will.

------------------

His ship needed fuel. A frown creased Quinn’s face as he looked at the control panel. 

“well Juliet, want to go to a station?” Looking up at the osprey he laughed as it floated, opening it wings happily. He felt lighter after going back home, visiting the bakery, and releasing some of those dark memories. 

“Well then, lets go.” And with that Quinn was off to the closest station, with Juliet, making his happy noises.

A few hours passed in silence and peace, until the station came into view. The lights glared out and reflected off the many ships which encircled the massive construct. Opening the landing radio channel, Quinn waited patiently until he was able to dock and enter the massive, bustling station. Flipping open his glass tablet, Quinn looked for the nearest fuel station. Reading through the code of the stations network was sadly easy for Quinn, but that wasn't the problem, a certain name caught his attention. 

“Acantha.........what have you been doing?” He asked himself, but a noise from Juliet interrupted him. A rather, agile and strong looking Vauban was standing in front of him.

“Excuse me sir, but will you come with me?” He asked politely but with force. Eyeing him, Quinn thought he had seen that stance before. 

“I think i know you, but, i must be on my way.” With that Quinn took off, vaulting over boxes and running past people. He knew who had confronted him and he wanted to talk with him. Even if that meant he had to run and find a quiet place. Risking a glance behind, Quinn saw that other Vauban hot on his heels. 

Edited by QuinnsWing

*drowned in work*

The list of what I have to write: Aiden getting introduced to the current world.

Debriefing Acantha.

And now Quinn....

asfkkahkhgoaægh

*drowned in work*

The list of what I have to write: Aiden getting introduced to the current world.

Debriefing Acantha.

And now Quinn....

asfkkahkhgoaægh

See:

New Aequitas mission: Bury Kris in Paperwork!

It's happening!

Everyone can send in screenshots of any kind. Just make sure that there's no UI elements in the image. FPS counter is fine. Any pose that you want your character in is fine as well. I'll work with what I have. And Mando, you have two weeks before I start working on it, so go right ahead. No rush.

I've trying to get a screenshot done but i can't figure out how. On top of that i have Valkyr but not Ash so i'll need someone to either photoshop Aktos in or portray him.

Post it then!!! 

I want to but i put Sandalphon in it . I didn't give him any lines but i wanted to get the go-ahead from khimera since it's his character. I can't seem to find his last post up here though. It would be nice if could post it with the go-ahead from you guys, but i'm not sure. datz y i needz anserz

If khi doesn't want me to use him, i could just cut out the whole part involving Sandy if he so wishes.

Edited by DraikoHunter

The Infested Leaper was unaware of its surroundings when the discharge of a Tigris shotgun splattered it all over the wall. Val ducked and slammed aside another Leaper's attempt to smack her in the head as she led the Cell deeper and deeper into the Outpost. Infested, she snorted. There was no trick to fighting them. Brute force was all that was required. The Valkyr fired off another two shell burst at a Charger and she watched with detachment as it simply fell apart in front of her. Kevin fired precision bursts from his Soma, shredding any Infested that tried to separate them.

Janice's Accelerant skill allowed the Cell to increase the potency of their Heat modded weapons, which also helped them get to out of sticky situations.

"Val! How close are we to the objective?" Ivan asked his Drakgoon boomed sending white hot shrapnel into the corridor shredding the Infested that were chasing them.

"Not too far!" Val answered. "Just a few more corridors and we'll reach the Command Center. The only problem," she grunted as she lashed out with her Machete slicing a Leaper in half. "Are these guys!"

"Runners!" Kevin said taking out the horrific orange monstrosities coming at them with a fusillade of assault rifle fire. The Runners detonated allowing Janice to take advantage of the staggered Infested. Her Penta made short work of them, body parts and blood rained down on the Cell of Tenno but they kept moving. Kevin moved alongside Val and Janice covering them while they reloaded their weapons. Kevin exhaled as he looked outside the small room they managed to find.

He swore he heard something...

Edited by Divinity112