Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I just had a flight of ideas. All of them involved conflict with Heus and that Ash along with the two rhinos. ohohohohoyeeeesssssss

We could sic "kitty" Vulcana on him. She will F*** him up, but just make sure Aktos is around, she might not stop clawing him if he isn't around the keep her in check.

We could sic "kitty" Vulcana on him. She will F*** him up, but just make sure Aktos is around, she might not stop clawing him if he isn't around the keep her in check.

Heus doesn't need her help, don't worry.  :D

Edit: Wow. That was an amazing story, Aiglo! I like the new style of training. Hell, if that was a mastery rank test she would have been promoted to mastery rank 15

Edited by Ajkrumen

Heus doesn't need her help, don't worry.  :D

Edit: Wow. That was an amazing story, Aiglo! I like the new style of training. Hell, if that was a mastery rank test she would have been promoted to mastery rank 15

If it had been an actual fight, She would have been cut down pretty quick. They were still going moderately easy on her. But i figured after training this long, she couldn't just take a test and run a mission like i figure other trainees do. She had to really prove herself, against SERIOUS odds :)

HEUS...AIDEN WILL TAKE THE THRONE OF BEST SWORDSMAN

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :P

this will be.... interesting...

Speaking of introducing other people's characters, can some one introduce Saichra and Entari to the clan? I really have no desire to do so myself.

NOP. BRING IT.

I will, don't worry. Just hoping Jeahanne works on introducing Aiden. Either Jeahanne or Viking. I have no idea how the universe works (in this series) so I can't proceed without some intervention.

Once that's done, it's time for the Galatine to swing.

Very good friends. He is new, but he fights very well and hits like a freight train without brakes (let that image sit in your mind for a bit). I want a mobile Rhino, not some cantankerous oaf running around with a giant sword/hammer/axe.

i predict that aj's prediction will be proven true

We'll see :P

Edited by bejuizb