Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I think it would be possible to make Sublimation's Golden Mastery Vauban Diatama a part of this ever-growing coagulation of stories. Maybe a leftover from one of the first or the first Vauban? 

@Sublimation It really does fit with Vauban, nice job.

Thank You,  He is more of a Ceremonially Respected Elder Vauban. 

One of the First, not so regal though. He would be often be someone who would be looked to for Tactical Advice on a critical situation.

huehuehue

:D

some ancient data chip was found and Quinn put it in the computer, and well a virus invaded and well that happened.

*lights flash and you hear a voice*

"I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts. "

huehuehue

:D

some ancient data chip was found and Quinn put it in the computer, and well a virus invaded and well that happened.

*lights flash and you hear a voice*

"I've got some good news and some bad news. Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts. "

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just, don't go installing anything with GlaDoS or Skynet personality... Wouldn't want the dojo to become an AI playground for toying with mortals.

( or do you?    DUN DUN DUUUUUUH! )

OMG this! THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! *dies laughing insanely*

GlaDoS foundry AI! Best. Idea. Ever!

Edited by Jeahanne

Heus folded his hands under his chin as he rewound the video over again, lingering over a certain moment. 

Some big-shot who offed himself..

At the first mention of those words, his old fury began to surface. While Kris may have desecrated the dojo and the memory of his master, it was an alter-ego, not Kris himself. This Ash's arrogance was unforgivable. He got up and proceeded over to Cains room, where he heard explosions and yelps of pain coupled with maniacal laughter. Cain was in the fetal position, covered in red null-stars. 

"Nova-Quinn, the Foundry Master wanted you to sample a prototype of the cherry-cook-"

At this, NQ's head snapped towards Heus, his words sinking in.

"COOOOOOKIIIIIEEEEESSS! SQUEEEEEE!"

Heus locked the corridor behind him as NQ rushed out of the room. Heus picked up Cain by the collar and slammed him against the wall with enough force to leave a dent. 

"Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

Heus allowed himself a smile before he answered.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Let me g-"

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

Cain gulped as he considered the massive figure in front of him, shocked silent by the ferocity of this character's speech. Heus retracted his helmet, the spitting image of his master.

"I'm Heus, your probation officer..." With that statement, he flung Cain to the ground. 

Several thoughts raced through Cain's head at once. This is the same Heus that massacred many battalions with his bare fists at the Gradivus Dilemma, the same Heus that hunted down Kris, the same Heus who rescued an Ember from her own power among an exploding ship. 

"You and I are going to get very well acquainted, my arrogant little friend."

Cain got up and frantically banged on the door, trying to escape. Heus watched a little bit, suppressing a laugh. When Cain turned back, he only saw the Frost's massive hand before he was down on the floor. Heus stood over the Ash, laughing.

"Who the hell would help you here? Hell, they assigned you this punishment! I mean, I suppose you had some premise in doing that, sure. After all, this is the same clan that breeds idiots and big-shots that off themselves.

At that sentence, Cain truly realized the gravity of the situation. 

"I think we're going to be great friends.." growled the massive Tenno as he proceeded to knock Cain into another wall. 

"YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF A MASTER?! YOU ARE NOTHING!" Heus continued to throw Cain around, denting the room beyond repair. Heus laughed maniacally. He leaned close to the pathetic, whimpering excuse for a Tenno, his tone almost a whisper.

"You are not fit to stand amongst the Tenno. What do you have to say about that, Master?"

The only sounds Cain could muster were more blubblering and whimpering as he looked fearfully at the giant towering over him.

"I-"

"YOU ATTACKED A TENNO!" Heus continued to punch, kick, and toss Cain around as if he were a mere child. 

"While I'm not permitted to kill you per-se, I am allowed anything short of that, whelp." Heus turned towards the one-way glass in the corner of the room, smiling towards the Nova watching. While Acantha didn't approve of this method, she admitted herself a little enjoyment in seeing the arrogance knocked out of the Ash. 

"Say hello to the girlie, Cain!"

Cain flushed with embarrassment as he saw the face of Acantha watching his punishment, along with Nova-Quinn giggling next to her, munching on a cherry cookie. 

"Welp, I think it's time to turn you over to the wonderful little spirit that is Nova-Quinn. What you experienced was mild compared to what she will do. See you tomorrow, bud."

Edit: Message? Method. Derpaherp.

Edited by Ajkrumen

Heus folded his hands under his chin as he rewound the video over again, lingering over a certain moment. 

Some big-shot who offed himself..

At the first mention of those words, his old fury began to surface. While Kris may have desecrated the dojo and the memory of his master, it was an alter-ego, not Kris himself. This Ash's arrogance was unforgivable. He got up and proceeded over to Cains room, where he heard explosions and yelps of pain coupled with maniacal laughter. Cain was in the fetal position, covered in red null-stars. 

"Nova-Quinn, the Foundry Master wanted you to sample a prototype of the cherry-cook-"

At this, NQ's head snapped towards Heus, his words sinking in.

"COOOOOOKIIIIIEEEEESSS! SQUEEEEEE!"

Heus locked the corridor behind him as NQ rushed out of the room. Heus picked up Cain by the collar and slammed him against the wall with enough force to leave a dent. 

"Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

Heus allowed himself a smile before he answered.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Let me g-"

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

Cain gulped as he considered the massive figure in front of him, shocked silent by the ferocity of this character's speech. Heus retracted his helmet, the spitting image of his master.

"I'm Heus, your probation officer..." With that statement, he flung Cain to the ground. 

Several thoughts raced through Cain's head at once. This is the same Heus that massacred many battalions with his bare fists at the Gradivus Dilemma, the same Heus that hunted down Kris, the same Heus who rescued an Ember from her own power among an exploding ship. 

"You and I are going to get very well acquainted, my arrogant little friend."

Cain got up and frantically banged on the door, trying to escape. Heus watched a little bit, suppressing a laugh. When Cain turned back, he only saw the Frost's massive hand before he was down on the floor. Heus stood over the Ash, laughing.

"Who the hell would help you here? Hell, they assigned you this punishment! I mean, I suppose you had some premise in doing that, sure. After all, this is the same clan that breeds idiots and big-shots that off themselves.

At that sentence, Cain truly realized the gravity of the situation. 

"I think we're going to be great friends.." growled the massive Tenno as he proceeded to knock Cain into another wall. 

Oh God what have I done? *laughs uproariously*

This. This is awesome.