Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Oh the Bartimaes Trilogy is good too!

And if you liked the Eragon books and haven't read The Temeraire Series by Naomi Novik, I would suggest them as well.

*edit: And man I feel old now. I remember when the first Eragon book came out when I was in middle school and the librarian (who I was friends with) held on to it for me so I could be the first one to read it...

Edited by Jeahanne

Never read that series. I'll have to check it out from an online library because my school library is so incomplete that if i'm looking for a series and it's not all there, i feel like punching someone. At least we got a new librarian who's at least TRYING to restock the library. That old one got on my nerves.

EDIT: Back on meh laptop now. ME WANTS TEH GREEDY MILK!

Edited by DraikoHunter

Hm....after your talk with Kris, you could do hima  favour and meet me at the med station. That sounds good?

Wait, i am pretty sure Acantha is at the Dojo, and Kris is at the Station... I think, anyway.

If you are at the Dojo, then inventing any sort of excuse to end up meeting you is very easy, considering the current situation.

Edited by 065tdsa

Still writing my 'What if?' story. It ain't pretty.

Jea, you hoped Cain wouldn't get hurt. You forget, Venefica is carrying out the punishment. It is going to hurt.

A lot....

He will be sane with a bit of luck by the end. No promises.

Edited by Spikey844

True....

And here is the first part! It's in spoilers for a reason.

This is a 'What if?' story written with Jeahanne's permission.

What if Cain had been given to Venefica for his punishment?

DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH

THIS IS NOT FOR THE LIGHT HEARTED

Cain woke to find himself in a large room. His head was throbbing, like he had the grandfather of all hangovers. Where was he? The last thing he remembered was waiting in the interrogation room for his sentence to be decided. He tried to move… and couldn’t. That brought his head up sharply. He looked around. He was tied with his arms and legs spread out in an X shape, still wearing his body suit. The room was dimly lit, but when he could make out the other objects in the room he found them, well, disturbing was probably a little weak. It had bars, chains and-

“Well,” a soft female voice drifted from the shadows to his rear, “you’re awake.” A chuckle followed.

“Who are you? What have you done to me?” Cain put on his bravado. He was trying hard not to lose control of his bowels. He thought he recognised that voice. He hoped he was wrong. He dearly hoped he was wrong. The soft voice came again.

“Oh sweetheart, I haven’t even started on you. All I’ve done is tied you up on a cross bar and stood it upright.” This time the laugh that came was full of pleasure. “As for my name, well,” a pause, “You already know me.”

Cain nearly howled, he nearly begged for death there and then. He knew who the person behind him was, the person who rent the minds of countless Grinner and Corpus, who made Lephantis run for its life and gave Lech Kril nightmares. Cain very nearly lost control of his bowels again.

“No, NO NO NO NO!!!” He yelled. He began to struggle against the chains holding him. “PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!” He screamed as a whip slashed across his back.

“Silence you piece of crap!” The voice snarled. “You beat up an innocent woman who had only bruised your ego after YOU provoked her.” Cain screamed again as the ship lashed across his back again. He could tell he was bleeding.

“You’re lucky I’ve been told to be restrained, and that you have to leave this room alive and in one piece.” He looked up, to see the woman stood before him. And despite himself.

Venefica.

She was wearing clothes that left little to the imagination. A leather corset that covered her breasts and chest, but left some of her midriff visible. A pair of tight shorts covered her lower parts. She wore a pair of leather boots that stopped at her knee. A pair of gloves finished the outfit. All of it was black. Her psychic whip dangled from her right hand. She looked like succubus, enchanting, deadly, harrowing. Her lips were covered in blood red lipstick. Her long, lush, strawberry-blonde hair tumbled down her back. Her deep green eyes shone with rage, power and something that made Cain lose control of his bowels.

Out of her eyes shone pleasure.

Venefica enjoyed the pain she was causing him, she enjoyed his fear, no. It was more than that. It aroused her. She was lost in it. She would not stop, not even if he begged for death, he would not receive it. It was a drink she could never get enough of.

Venefica scowled at the mess he had made.

“I should make you lick that up,” she snarled. She stepped into the shadows, “but I have something to prepare, so a drone will do it for you.” On cue, a drone rolled in, and ripped off the front of his body suit. The rest hung off his shoulders like a half shed skin while the drone cleaned up all the mess, even the stuff on him. Cain squirmed at the uncomfortable feelings as the drone did its work. When it left however, it took the back of the body suit with him. He hung there, naked, feeling even more vulnerable. He could feel the blood dripping down his back. He thought hard. Why was he here? Had that bi-

“I would not insult anyone it I were you,” Venefica’s voice rang from the shadows, “it will make your time with you more fun for me,” a cackle came from the shadows, “it would be more painful for you.” Footsteps behind him. “As for why you’re here, well, Acantha was allowed to choose the punishment.” He could feel heat near his back. “You. Are. All. Mine!” With that last word, Venefica reached between his legs with the rod, and placed the tip against him. In a very sensitive spot.

Cain screamed as the tip of his manhood was burned by the red hot poker. Pain exploded through his body. He could think of nothing but the pain. It slowly receded as he cried. From the pain. From the shame.

“Aww, is the big tough boy cwying? Maybe he shouldn’t get people angry with him.” Venefica had no pity or remorse for him. The whip cracked across his back again.

And again.

And again.

Cain felt as though the skin was being ripped off his back, inch by inch. He was screaming incoherently. He wanted to die. He wanted to close his eyes, he wanted to close them and never wake up. The whipping stopped.

Cain looked up, his vision swimming with pain. Venefica was standing in front of him. Her eyes were full of pleasure, of lust for his pain. She was smiling. She looked so beautiful as she stood there, tantalising, bewitching. Cain found his body responding, despite the pain. Venefica smiled wider, but now the smile was evil, turned her into something to fear.

“I think your need more punishment,” she purred, moving behind him again. “Think the pain is bad now?”

Cain nodded. Venefica laughed, and at that moment he knew things were going to get far worse.

“Well, its time you knew something of the pain of being a Corpus prisoner,” she paused again, “when you’re the only woman on the outpost,” he could feel heat, opposite his backside, “and they get bored.”

Venefica rammed the poker, red hot, upwards, into place where things should only come out, and not go in. Cain thought he knew pain. He had been caught in a Toxic Ancient’s poison cloud while downed, and it had nearly killed him. Nothing could have prepared him as the poker seared his insides. He screamed more as Venefica twisted the poker. The pain was unbelievable. He screamed one more time, then blacked out.

He woke, huddled on the floor, battered and violated. He could not believe what she had done to him. She had used him as a toy, as something to have fun with. He slowly uncurled himself, to find Venefica stood over him. She was still holding the poker. He did not say anything, he just scrambled back away from her as fast as he could.

“If you lucky, your punishment will soon be over,”Venefica said, a smile playing about her lips as glided towards him. She pointed with a hand at a door in the wall. “Through that door is a maze, get through it and your free to go. It’s full of traps, none will kill, all will cause pain of some sort. And to give you an incentive to get out as fast as possible,” a full smile appeared on her lips, “I’ll be coming after you, to give you more… punishment.” She raised the poker in one hand, and summoned her whip with the other.

Cain needed no encouragement. He staggered to his feet and bolted for the door. Venefica didn’t follow. The maze would do its work. He would be lucky to get out with his sanity intact. Many of the traps were poison darts that cause hallucinations of the person’s worst fears. He would be tracked by camera the entire time. Venefica walked through a door hidden as part of the wall, into the maze control room. Kylar and Acantha were there, as well as Kris, who was standing against the back wall. They all looked green, and the air smelt of disinfectant.

“What have I done?” Acantha said. She sounded stunned, and sick. It was obvious that what she thought of as restrained was very different from what Venefica thought of as restrained.

“You gave the sentence; you should know what happens to the sentenced,” Venefica replied, smiling slightly, “and I’m only getting started.” She walked into an adjacent room, where her warframe was waiting. She slipped into it, but not until she had removed the boots and gloves. They might mess things up, and the boots had 3inch heels in them. She smiled as it closed around her.

Now the real fun could begin.

Edited by Spikey844