Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Meanwhile I'm sitting here despairing over having to go to school tomorrow.

I have a teacher workday tomorrow :/ For some reason my dad thinks that today and tomorrow are "work days". 

I'm trying to write, but i can't :( no inspiration and dad is cutting into brainstorming time.

Edited by DraikoHunter

"Hatred and Wisdom a thousand years old

Millienia trapped in stone and desolate cold"

"Red sun, Red sun over paradise.Red sun, Red sun over paradise. Golden rays of the glorious sunshine. Sending  down such a bloodred light. Now the animals slowly retreat. To the shadows....out of sight....."

These quotes. I like them. They're very... hm, poetic-sounding, if that's the right term to describe them. I dunno why, I just like having bits like those inserted into stories. :D

And for some odd reason, they made me think of Morrowind.

These quotes. I like them. They're very... hm, poetic-sounding, if that's the right term to describe them. I dunno why, I just like having bits like those inserted into stories. :D

And for some odd reason, they made me think of Morrowind.

If only you knew that the second set was part of some heart-pounding video game metal played during a swordfight on top of a skyscraper at night, in the pouring rain, with helicopters circling overhead.

I don't believe I've played anything that involves a swordfight on a skyscraper at night with rain and helicopters. Then again, I don't really play many video games, so my knowledge of video game trivia is woefully undeveloped. .-.

Thanks. But still...no-one commented what about what Jrogar was doing before that? Does no one actually 'read' instead of just skimming through my stuff?

I'll be bluntly honest. I didn't understand quite a bit of it. Might be because of my absence from the thread for the first 200 pages, or simply my stupidity. Care to elucidate?

Well, for the crazies among us... a very special treat...

“Come on. You know you want to do it.” The female voice said with glee.

“No.” The deep male voice was flat and clear. “I don’t.”

“You forget, brother. I know you. You want to do it.”

“It’s wrong!” The male protested. “I don’t want to do it!”

“But it would be fun!” The female pleaded. “Please?”

“It’s a grievous misuse of my abilities.” The male said sharply. “No.”

“Fine, I will.” The female voice said with a sigh.

“Don’t you dare!” The male retorted, but it was too late!

The Grineer forces on the Galleon had no idea that a Tenno was aboard. They had no idea at all that their entire security system had been hacked and the operating protocol of said system replaced with the recipe for something called ‘stroganoff’. Not that they would know what that was. None of them had a clue what was about to happen. Not until one of the Grineer Lancers jerked and… started to dance! The Lancer started to dance and suddenly there was music coming from his armor. Odd music!

They call me Cuban Pete,
I'm the king of the Rumba beat,
When I play the Maracas I go
Chick chicky boom
Chick chicky boom

((

))

Suddenly, more Grineer were dancing. All in a line. All in time with the music. More and more Grineer joined the line. Lancers, Troopers, Ballista, Heavy Gunners, Bombards, Napalms, Scorches, Sawmen, Powerfists, Evicerators, all kinds and sorts of Grineer were dancing along in line, throwing their weapons about as they cavorted. Every single Grineer on the ship joined the line dance. It was... impressive.

Yes, sir, I'm Cuban Pete
I'm the craze, of my native street
When I start to dance, everything goes
Chick chicky boom
Chick chicky boom

The Frost Prime watched with awe as the entire line of Grineer danced… into the airlock, which shut after them. Then it vented, blowing the entire Grineer crew into space!

“That was wrong, Riana.” He said with a snarl. “Don’t do that again!”

“Oh, come on, Olim… Live a little!” His sister, who was an Artificial Intelligence that lived inside his warframe, retorted. “Shooting them is just so… gauche.”

“I can turn you over my knee.” Olim said with a growl. “AI or no, I can.”

“Promises, promises.” His sister said with glee. “Now you gonna grab that artifact or jaw all day?” The Frost Prime just shook his head. “I could teach you how to do that dance…”

“Don’t even think about it sis.”

Edited by Kalenath