Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Cool. Just realized what mods I want Quinn to put on my Lex once I get back from rescuing Sophia. Safe to say that I'll be able to kill 6 or 7 guys with one bullet :P

Also: Aiden's reaction was perfect, Jeahanne

Oh man oh man oh man, i cant wait to see that build.

Jeahanne, I didn't understand what you mean by the thing with Craven. Wait...I think I do, but let me know anyways. Just letting y'all know that Aiden will be the official meatshield of the mission. He'll make sure Sophia doesn't get hit with a single bullet. 

EDIT: Kris, don't get jealous if I hug her :P

Iron skin wrapped around a person is the ultimate defense.

Edited by bejuizb

Jeahanne, I didn't understand what you mean by the thing with Craven. Wait...I think I do, but let me know anyways. Just letting y'all know that Aiden will be the official meatshield of the mission. He'll make sure Sophia doesn't get hit with a single bullet. 

EDIT: Kris, don't get jealous if I hug her :P

Iron skin wrapped around a person is the ultimate defense.

I mean, while the rest of us are searching the ship (or whatever is is) that Sophia is in looking for her, Galen will have been able to move faster than us (or perhaps will have already gotten there because of some other unrelated mission or something, it's not decided yet as far as I know), and will be waiting with Sophia when we get there. That way if anything unexpected happens she can't just get dragged off to some other ship or get hurt when her captors realize we're there for her but haven't reached her yet.

If that makes any more sense...

Edited by Jeahanne

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I'd share this video with you guys. A close friend of mine made this for a school project. And it's got me in it:P

Also, as an fyi, if you guys are curious, the guy at 3:05 is me.

Just wanted to share because I thought it was quite enlightening. Malnutrition in first world countries and how the people react to it.

I mean, while the rest of us are searching the ship (or whatever is is) that Sophia is in looking for her, Galen will have been able to move faster than us (or perhaps will have already gotten there because of some other unrelated mission or something, it's not decided yet as far as I know), and will be waiting with Sophia when we get there. That way if anything unexpected happens she can't just get dragged off to some other ship or get hurt when her captors realize we're there for her.

Oh, makes sense. Sounds like a good idea. Just make sure Kril's left alive so that I can rip his head off.

all of this!

and where the hells would the Grineer get a tank from?

Just throw on some ogris launchers where the drills are. Insta tank.

That is an awesome video. That song by Gary Jules never ceases to make me sad though, it's an amazing song.

I told him to pick the song. Saddest moment in Gears of War 3. Brilliant writing and the piano....just speechless.