Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

My bullies were not Social pressure bullies. They had the mind of: ''I will hurt you, be it physically or psychologically. Whenever you find a way to stop getting hurt from one way, I will come from another. Stop responding to pain? We hurt your mind. Your mind stops hurting? We hurt your body. No matter what you do, we will hurt you. We will make you cry, and we will damage you beyond repair.''

Sorry. I am just going to go back to leveling my Amphis and get out of this funk I sent myself into. Sorry. 

Edited by FatViking

I have no true skills in real life for defending myself. I'm a pacifist, even when I get hurt or people anger me, I can't even force myself to hit them. Shouting at them is the furthest I would go. I think it is a sign of weakness physically, since most of society nowadays doesn't give a rat's arse about chivalry, honour and things of the like.

It doesn't matter what society as whole feels. I follow my own way. I do not share your beliefs, but I admire you for them.

Pacifism is far harder than the Warrior's path. I am not one to 'turn the other cheek'. Not unless I can kick the guy someplace vital when I do it.

My bullies were not Social pressure bullies. They had the mind of: ''I will hurt you, be it physically or psychologically. Whenever you find a way to stop getting hurt from one way, I will come from another. Stop responding to pain? We hurt your mind. Your mind stops hurting? We hurt your body. No matter what you do, we will hurt you. We will make you cry, and we will damage you beyond repair.''

Sorry.

Then they were stupid and crazy. All they are doing is sowing the seed of their own destruction. *shrug*

As long as they don't take innocents with them? Small loss.

If they try? That is what SWAT teams are for.

Edited by Kalenath

[Rogue Transmission]

[Neptune: Void entry research Corpus: Vessel: Pita Two]

[Decrypted]

[begin Transmission]

I have slain many crewmen this cycle.

It comes to me in whispers... so loud.

Screaming whispers.

In pure clarity... absolute.

She tells me to collect the data masses.

Then tells me the crewmen are to be extinguished.

Their cries scream to me in whispers!

The endless cycles since cryosleep.

Cryosleep the only slumber I know other then death.

I deliver the crewmen... violent retribution.

The band against me!

Cornered zealots!

I carve upon them my solace.

They cry out unto endless rest.

I enjoy it... even if I forever,

Hear their screaming whispers.

The next target is:

A nearby,

Void Research Vessel.

I anticipate their new melody,

Within my symphony of Death.

Deliverance!

[end transmission]

Edited by Takai

I've gotten beat up at Sunday school at church.

It's kind of hilarious, once you think about it.

If there's one thing that being bullied has taught me, it's compassion. Something that bullies will likely never learn in their lifetime, until someone shows them what it's like to be the underdog.

Edited by Jadoth

Ajkrumen and Heus represent two sides of me respectively. Ajkrumen represents the drive and determination I feel to prove myself to whatever I aspire. I will not go down without a fight. He's also the calmer side of me. When I write about Heus, things get more volatile. It's what happens when you wrong me in an unforgivable way. While I had no experiences with bullies, my friend did. I sawa couple of bullies beating on my friend who had no means of defending himself adequately, and I broke bones. Anyways, it's always nice to share personal experiences with others and see theirs! :)

Ajkrumen and Heus represent two sides of me respectively. Ajkrumen represents the drive and determination I feel to prove myself to whatever I aspire. I will not go down without a fight. He's also the calmer side of me. When I write about Heus, things get more volatile. It's what happens when you wrong me in an unforgivable way. While I had no experiences with bullies, my friend did. I sawa couple of bullies beating on my friend who had no means of defending himself adequately, and I broke bones. Anyways, it's always nice to share personal experiences with others and see theirs! :)

I HAVE a sword. A Sword Cane. I honestly put a mugger in the Hospital.

A mugger tried to...mug me. I didn't give him my money, he pulled a gun on me, and I defended myself. He won't be making kids...

My only real rule these days is this... Mess with me as you wish. I may get hurt, or you may. Mess with my family or friends and YOU will get hurt. Bad.

Funny that, most of my fanfiction characters feel the same way. Coincidence?

Edited by Kalenath

My only real rule these days is this... Mess with me as you wish. I may get hurt, or you may. Mess with my family or friends and YOU will get hurt. Bad.

Funny that, most of my fanfiction characters feel the same way. Coincidence?

I think nat! 

Edited by FatViking

This isn't Warframe related, so if you want me to remove it from here, I'll do it. Just let me know. It's not a fanfic, but it's a story nonetheless.

Let me tell you the story behind my characters. Now my intent isn't to sadden or dump my sorrows onto you guys, not at all. But I simply felt like typing something out, and telling the story behind my story seems to do justice.

Ever since I was 5 years old, I've wanted to do many things. At age 7, I set a goal for myself: to try every thing there is to enjoy at least once in my life. I simply did not want to limit my dreams and goals, and with this, my imagination soared. Even till today, I tend to think far ahead into the future, dreaming up different scenarios and events and living those dreams. 

One of those dreams was to write. I discovered the joy of writing at age 14, when I had to write a character development essay at school. I scored full marks, because I loved it. Ever since then I've been running stories and ideas through my head, but because of education and family issues, I've never been able to fulfil that dream.

Until I found this thread.

Here, I found a large number of people like me, who loved to write, not because they had to, but because they wanted to. I started typing out my story with the hopes that it would help alleviate some of my guilt of not writing as much as I promised to.

Naturally, my characters got my personality traits, and I continued doing so unconsciously. I read through whatever I've written until now and I just realized this. I've used instances and situations from my life as fundamental milestones in my story. Kalenath might know this, but I sent him snippets of rather "emotional" scenes for critiquing. Well, one of them was a nightmare I've been having for the past few months. In it, I dream of seeing my little sister mortally wounded laying in my arms. I've got a gun and I've got two choices. You know where this goes. The agony of this recurring nightmare was too much for me to bear, and so I decided to write it out on paper, hoping to erase the thoughts from my mind.

It worked...to an extent.

I still get the dream, but not as frequently. Writing it down helped me significantly reduce my pain, and so I decided to do it more and more. My story might very well end up being a sad, serious tragedy that leaves people with a disappointed feeling in their stomachs, but that is the story of my life. I've been a disappointment to myself, my family, my sibling and my peers for the entirety of my existence on this planet. Sure, people might say that I'm a good kid, but expectations have always been high for me, and I've been struggling to keep it high. 

My family realized this a few years ago. I confronted them openly, telling them that I'm not cut out for being the greatest son. I'm simply who I am, and if they couldn't accept it, that was their problem. My parents were caring, and they understood. 

All the characters in my stories are special, in some strange way or another. I do this because I'm not special in any way. Physically, mentally, psychologically, socially, I'm a wreck. Next to useless. A hunk of meat. Nothing more. My characters serve as a means of envisioning my dreams in a physical form. Oron is extremely caring, strong and brave. I am none of those. The only things we share in common would be pain. I've lived with the guilt of not being able to do anything well, and he lives with the guilt of losing his family and friends. Totally different things, but the effect is the same.

Most of my stories are closely related to romance, and the social aspects of things rather than action and fighting. That's because I am like that in real life. I strive for relationships, making friends, learning new things. I'm a full blown pacifist. Even if my life depended on it, I would hesitate to harm anyone else. Compassionate might be a word to describe me. Bipolar might be another. I've lived a loner for 15 of my 18 years of life. And loneliness is my best companion. This is shown in the personality of Dale, Oron's brother. He likes to be alone because then he can truly be himself, without having to put up a façade for others. 

Both brothers loved their little sister very much. Anya was the heart and soul of the family. That is because I've not been a good brother to my sister. I've always felt like she deserves more from me, and yet, I can't seem to reciprocate my affection for her. My characters serve as a medium for me to learn the value of compassion and love. It might seem a bit ironic that I'm attempting to learn life lessons from a story I've written, but that is how my life is. 

Rin, the Nyx, is the side of me that seeks relationships. She shows my innocent side, and it may very well be an amalgamation of my sadness and my relatively skewed look at life. Rin looks at life as if it is black and white. So do I. I can never seem to find a gray zone. Extremes are always absolute values, and I like that. She slowly learns how to see life in gray, and through that, so am I.

Each and every one of my characters manifests one key attribute of my personality. I learn my life lessons from them, and with them , I become better as a person, and a writer.

If you've read this throughout, thanks a lot. I appreciate it. If you haven't, here's a simple gist of it: write what you feel like, not what you want to feel like. Use your stories as a medium to express yourself, and never change it for others.

I'm glad I got this off my chest. I'm relieved.

Edited by bejuizb

Bej; If you need to talk to someone, don't hesitate to PM me (or contact a therapist :3).

*tacklehugs Beju*

SON, I KNOW WHATCHU CUT OUT FOR.

A WORLD FAMOUS AUTHOR.

NOW DUN BEAT UP ON YOURSELF!

Don't worry guys. I'm fine. Just wanted to write something, and this seemed apt.