The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Alright, scrap the theme for Ajkrumen. I found a better-suited theme. MAH BAAAAD. 

This is his official theme. 

ANYTHING by them is good. Case in point...

My fanfic clan's theme... HECK, MOST of my stories could use this as a theme.

DON'T let go!

Edited by Kalenath

Aim for the cookie factories, Eden!

Also the appredice has a lot of training to go though

Exactly what Igilblix chose for him Rhino :)

Is it? dammit. Should have checked before ._.

Off to look for another song!

------------------------------

“I’m going drunk” Lyc muttered as he exited the room, heading back to his snub to pick up his gear. He took what he always used, his Gorgons and Scindos. He didn’t care about what faction he fought, he never took any other of his weapons, the Grineer lmg’s and the pair of Tenno Battle

Axes always did their work.

“Betty, when we are there I want you to only target the less important targets, lancers and sawmen”

“Understood”

Lycanos took a bottle of vodka out of a small fridge, and took a few quick sips so it wasn’t that noticeable, he wouldn’t risk being caught by the Vauban again. He walked to the shuttle of team two, the distraction team, It would take them to Krill’s base, if they could find him. There he found an Excalibur, two Nyx’s, an Ash and a Valkyr. A good team. Finally.

Edited by OmegaMK1

Beju!

MY FELLOW FRIEND IN ART!

My future high-school offers digital art and design 1

c:

Oh sweet!

You gonna take it?

I wish I could, but sadly, I can't spare any courses. I'm thinking of taking art as an external course though.

Kylar stood as the snub approached Kril's base. It was a huge thing, partly made of asteroids, partly of Grinner engineering. It was a mess, like many Grinner things, but it worked well, and it was very tough, and it would take a long time for any firepower to breach the hull.

His mind was suddenly racked by screams. He managed not to show that his head felt like it was about to split.

-Sophia? That you?- The screams stopped.

-Kylar?- Sophia asked. The voice that came back across the link was faint, and there seemed to be static of some kind, making hard for Kylar to make out what Sophia said.

-It's me sis, hold on,- Kylar reassured her, -we are coming up to the base now, another minute and we will be inside.-

-Who's with you?- The reply was faint. The link was breaking a bit. - Do you have any idea where you are in there? I can't track you down from here.-

-No idea, but you have to know something. Tyl Regor is here as well as Kril, and there is a Corpus assault force trying to take this place. Be very careful.-

-You know I will be,- Kylar replied. -How did you get caught?-

-Psychic dampener and they caught me by surprise. Nothing I could do. They have disabled my shields, not sure how though.-

-We're coming, hold tight.- Kylar promised her. The link between them broke. Kylar checked his Soma, Akbolto and Dakra Prime for about the hundredth time. The walls were going to be red with blood by the time he was done here.

Edited by Spikey844