The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I just remembered now, That name is &#!-backwards. Iceland is green and warm and Greenland is the frozen wasteland right?

Once upon a time, the people of Iceland and Greenland got together and said "You know what would really &!$$ people off..."

(Note, this is just a joke.)

Edited by Pyjamalama

I'll be starting work on Aiden's fight. 

As of now, Sophia and Craven are headed towards the rendezvous point, with Acantha, Kylar and Kris headed there as well. I dunno who wants to write those parts.

Team 2 is holding out for now. Lycanos is out. Aktos is getting banged up from all the fire and the team's running out of ammo and ideas. Speed is the key in rescuing them, so once they all get reunited, team 1 (exculding Aiden) has to rush and rescue team 2. Together, they need to reach the ship and hold out till Aiden comes along.

While all this is happening, Aiden will be holding off reinforcements to the rest of the ship, thereby reducing the number of threats both teams have to face. He's heavily outnumbered, but will hold out until both teams have been rescued.

Sounds good?

Edited by bejuizb

You guys go to the same school too? Damn.....i know nothing.

You guys are lucky There's nobody in my school who knows about warframe. And because stupid sports games are @(*()$ awesome. I can't have a decent conversation about an INTERESTING video game because some prick has to come along and make fun of us for not playing some stupid basketball or football game that comes out every year with the same S#&$ as last year, with a different name. If i like to play a game where i play as a space ninja, i'm not lame. F*** basketball games, F*** football games. You wanna play football or basketball? go to the damn gym.

Had to get that off my chest. It's depressing to know that nobody in your social life knows about a game that you play. And the two people that you tried to introduce it to decided not to play it. One of them doesn't play third person shooters for some stupid reason. And the other is forgetful and refuses to try anything new (despite him telling me to make him an account so that he could play and download the damn game). Sucks

I know what you mean. I play Warframe alone anyways. My friend is too busy trying to reduce his body fat % to less than 5 in four months, so all he's doing now is living in the gym. Being alone isn't that bad tbh. Just gives you more time and space to be yourself and think.

<----- is slowly working on additional backstory for Nyght whilst waiting on more events to unfurl regarding the rescue.

My plan is to do it in the style of a set of small entries, like a Captain's log or a journal. Starting from just before the 'Ark', and eventually, after a number of twists, conundrums and disasters, having Nyght alone in his Cryopod. After which he is eventually found by Corpus (where I entered him into the plotline originally.)Also, open to 'ideas' for making this log format.

That rough line of the rescue Op sounds good. No doubt people will manage to flesh out and 'colour' it in, making a wonderful piece.

I've generally had a different end of the problem in college/school - most of my friends were all on consoles, with me being just about the only one who played on a gaming PC. Not even able to play games with them.

Edited by NyghttheClassy

Need to catch up!

Nyght, you did a marvelous job with lyc

Draiko, i feel you made him a bit too jerk, he is more likely to tell Ghost "Nice &amp;#&#33;" than "Shut up" and get knocked out >:3

And exellent stories everyone

----

“Jesus Christ!” Lyc sprang back to consciousness, shouting. His vision was blurry and he felt like he was spinning. He was being carried by the Valkyr of the group, Vulcana, which seemed to be having a hard time on it despite her strength. He patted Vulcana’s hand, making her know he had woken up. She released him, and after a few seconds he managed to stand up.

“I was too drunk, wasn’t I?”

Yup” Came the ‘voice’ of the Nyx, Ghost.

“Sorry bout it” He looked around, his vision clearing slowly. They were slowly being overrun by the Endless army of clones. He checked his gear, the Gorgons were on their last clip, and he only had enough energy for one last Iron Skin.

“Better it be worth it…” He activated it, and charged forward, Gorgons spilling out bullets. Seeing the new danger, the Grineer switched targets and started shooting at him. He managed to take a few of the clones out before clicking empty, Gorgons were never known for their ammo efficiency. "Im out!". He cursed, and quickly threw the Lmg’s up to the air and pulled his pair of Scindos, just as the Gorgons fell exactly in their respective magnetic holsters. Juming once more into combat. As he cleaved through the hordes of enemies he noticed something.

The lights were Flickering.

----

Yup, i needed to bring stalker into this

Edited by OmegaMK1

Need to catch up!

Nyght, you did a marvelous job with lyc

Draiko, i feel you made him a bit too jerk, he is more likely to tell Ghost "Nice &amp;#&#33;" than "Shut up" and get knocked out >:3

And exellent stories everyone

----

“Jesus Christ!” Lyc sprang back to consciousness, shouting. His vision was blurry and he felt like he was spinning. He was being carried by the Valkyr of the group, Vulcana, which seemed to be having a hard time on it despite her strength. He patted Vulcana’s hand, making her know he had woken up. She released him, and after a few seconds he managed to stand up.

“I was too drunk, wasn’t I?”

Yup” Came the ‘voice’ of the Nyx, Ghost.

“Sorry bout it” He looked around, his vision clearing slowly. They were slowly being overrun by the Endless army of clones. He checked his gear, the Gorgons were on their last clip, and he only had enough energy for one last Iron Skin.

“Better it be worth it…” He activated it, and charged forward, Gorgons spilling out bullets. Seeing the new danger, the Grineer switched targets and started shooting at him. He managed to take a few of the clones out before clicking empty, Gorgons were never known for their ammo efficiency. "Im out!". He cursed, and quickly threw the Lmg’s up to the air and pulled his pair of Scindos, just as the Gorgons fell exactly in their respective magnetic holsters. Juming once more into combat. As he cleaved through the hordes of enemies he noticed something.

The lights were Flickering.

----

Yup, i needed to bring stalker into this

Heh, sorry. I went on the logic of Drunk=Jerk. Since that's how a lot of people act while drunk:Jerky. Why not Harvester instead? Not saying having Stalker is a bad idea.

I know what you mean. I play Warframe alone anyways. My friend is too busy trying to reduce his body fat % to less than 5 in four months, so all he's doing now is living in the gym. Being alone isn't that bad tbh. Just gives you more time and space to be yourself and think.

Less than 5%? Isn't that a little unhealthy?

“F*ck! Now he decides to come!” Lyc shouted over the comms, still cutting his way through the lines of the Grineer.

“Lycanos, you cant run from your past” A deep voice rang in his ears.

“I don’t even remember my past you idiot!”

“The blood of Kela De Thaym  is on your hands. Did you really think there would be no repercussions?”

“Engage protocol Alpha” Lyc issued the final order to his frame. Syringe like objects emerged on the inside of his armor, carrying a yellowish liquid, and injected on Lycanos body. He let out a muffled grunt as he felt the liquid running around his system.

“Your sentence is death!” The black smoke appeared twelve meters from Lycanos, yet the stalker met a knee to the face from him, and as he fell on his back he was grabbed by the neck and raised till they were face to face.

“You are not killing me today” He said, as he headbutted the Stalker, and then threw him to a wall.

“You are the one that dies today”

Edited by OmegaMK1

Okay....I'm not sure if you just broke canon there Omega.

It doesn't look like a Rhino could have another suit underneath the initial armour plates. Also, the whole yellow roid thing seems a bit off. But that's just my opinion.

@Mando. Firs time someone's told me that my voice is soothing lol.

@Eden. The Paris is king. The Prime isn't my type because it sounds like sh!t.

@Draiko. 5% is the accepted body fat % for a 19-20 year old, believe it or not.

Okay....I'm not sure if you just broke canon there Omega.

It doesn't look like a Rhino could have another suit underneath the initial armour plates. Also, the whole yellow roid thing seems a bit off. But that's just my opinion.

@Mando. Firs time someone's told me that my voice is soothing lol.

@Eden. The Paris is king. The Prime isn't my type because it sounds like sh!t.

@Draiko. 5% is the accepted body fat % for a 19-20 year old, believe it or not.

Society is weird......