The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I plan on getting Loki as my next frame. His abilities scale since they don't do damage and work well in higher levels (because higher level, does not mean higher intelligence. Grineer: Oh shiny thing! SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT IN THE FACE!). I still don't see how anybody could compare them though. It's as dumb as comparing a semi automatic hitscan weapon (Latron) to an automatic travel time weapon (Boltor). That has been done and i nearly had a heart attack due to extreme exposure to stupidity.

Don't worry. Aiden's not OP. He's very close to it, but he isn't immortal. He can take a hell of a lot of pain because of his mental conditioning. I'll make it work without making him OP. Don't worry guys.

Heus V Aiden. I am SO eagerly awaiting that. IS GON' B GUUUUUUUUUUUUD. And yeah.... rescues and stuff! c:

#UnseenAsh

#AshWhichKillsEverything

Edit: wow, forgot what i was going to originally post *face to ice cold wall*

But i should have Quinn back soon, i will have time to write tomorrow and such. 

Sorry for the longish wait Eden! :D

Edited by QuinnsWing

Hey man, it's slow goings at the moment. :c 

That edit you made has me thinking in every possible way to make my story better. It won't be ready for awhile, because I have a gauntlet of swim competitions this weekend, but it IS being worked on.