The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I'm in a crappy &!$$ed off mood so I shouldn't be commenting, but oh well.

What can they do? Come up with something to write that's a story is a suggestion...

Why is it that other people can't write about stuff aside from a "select few". Honestly... what's stopping you guys from writing something? Side story, back story, whatever the hell  you want to?

I'm working on something right now actually. It's backstory but's it not ready yet. Calm down dude. Plus we're not sure who's taking over team two's POV. We need a designated person for that because everyone's confused about what to do. 

Don't worry about it Jeahanne. We can't force inspiration in others. I'm fairly certain that they all just need a bit more time, that's all. And I know what you're going to say, and here's my reply: DON'T SAY SORRY. It's all good.

I just came back from physiotherapy, and I'm so happy. Lost 6% body fat in 1 month, lost 15 pounds and 5 inches in my gigantic jiggly thighs. Quintupled my plank time and doubled my stamina. Whoo! I love seeing progress like this.

Don't worry about it Jeahanne. We can't force inspiration in others. I'm fairly certain that they all just need a bit more time, that's all. And I know what you're going to say, and here's my reply: DON'T SAY SORRY. It's all good.

I just came back from physiotherapy, and I'm so happy. Lost 6% body fat in 1 month, lost 15 pounds and 5 inches in my gigantic jiggly thighs. Quintupled my plank time and doubled my stamina. Whoo! I love seeing progress like this.

Congrats bro

Although I don't know how to write poems, I'll give it a try to just write something.

Although we all like our sharing,

Of characters, kind and caring,

adventures bold and well faring,

and stories that are often scar...Never mind.

My poem skills are not so good,

I truly hope it is understood,

I tried to write while eating food,

So I guess at this point I am kind of...bummed out. 

I really needed to get into Aiden's mindset for the fight, so I got my Rhino and some of my guns and went for a survival run on Sedna solo. 43 minutes later, I emerge, killing 900 something mobs, fighting against lvl 43-ish Napalms and such, and just made the No. 1 spot on the leaderboards for that node. All solo. So yeah...

Aiden is OP.

Well...that troll from my YouTube channel said that for me "endgame" would be lvl 30 mobs and that's it. He said that I suck. So, I wanted to show that son of a limey little $#*(@ that my build can kick &#! at any level "endgame".

I think I proved my point. Sorry for the swears. My inner sailor/marine just popped out.

Edited by bejuizb

I used to not swear, people would laugh at me because I'd go out of my way NOT to swear, and end up saying weird things instead of cuss words. Then I started hanging out with people who swore all the time, and I lost the battle against cussing... lol