The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Humdy dum durm... Bored. Unable to play games till the morning... Perhaps some 'writing' is in order.

Let's see if I can think of something for team 2 to do.

Just to clarify, T1 has split between going for Sophia & Aiden running off to fight (Bej's bit),

And T2 is still pinned down in the generator room, 'bleeding' out under the Grineer, correct?

Am I missing anything? Any major conditions characters are in that I need be aware (such as injury/ammo gone/consciousness?)

Also, peeved that timezones + circumstances is denying me actual talking ability.

Edited by NyghttheClassy

I'm back and currently available. 

@frosty  That.... is extremely generous. Tbh, I actually can usually get by and get enough to get slot space, which is mostly what I spend it on. I'm not planning on getting another frame until update 12, just to see if it's Loki Prime, in which case I'll be getting and building him instead of normal Loki, since he's apparently good. But yea, I should be able to skype tonight. I do have some questions about which characters belong to whom, as I do hope to involve them in my future stories once Morlan makes it to the Station. 

Nyght, I think you've got most of it down. Acantha, Kris, Kylar and the Nekros are on their way to the rendezvous point. Aiden will be holding off the rest of the Grineer force on his own, to reduce pressure on you all. Your team's running out of ammo and things are getting pretty dire.

Just warning you all that I know Spikey is working on something, so you might want to hold off on posting until they run it past the people who's characters are involved in their piece. I know I've already seen a draft of it, so I know it'll likely be posted fairly soon. I hope this doesn't ruin anyone's plans...

I always found ones with strange "Protrusions" more interesting....dietary habit didnt concern me. But fine....If you wanna go that direction, can do. But im not sure how to act like a Concavenator....other than eating people. And thats frowned upon in modern society.

Geology? Yeah, some of my friends went for that.

Me, I'm learning to Build/Break planes. Mwhahahaha...

Edit: aw, video not available in my country. Really? with YouTube?

it was the music video for "Walk The Dinosaur"....Its probably better that you cant see it lol

Geology? Yeah, some of my friends went for that.

Me, I'm learning to Build/Break planes. Mwhahahaha...

Edit: aw, video not available in my country. Really? with YouTube?

Paleontology... I want to eventually specialize in bird/dinosaur connections and/or therapod dinosaurs like raptors and suchlike.