The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema research cost

swift4ace

It seems that nidus is a not a regular warframe and might have specific lore in the future, he has hes own room in the ship and there is bunch of infested looking plants, I wonder if the cost of hema is there because there will be a mission with greater drops for mutagen samples and what not. I really want an awesome boss, hopefully infested beast from the depths of hell, and really really hard to beat without nidus that would be awesome. 

1 hour ago, swift4ace said:

I wonder if the cost of hema is there because there will be a mission with greater drops for mutagen samples and what not. 

I hope that mission would be dropping Mutagen samples like plastids or nanospores or else the Hema's research requirements would still be unreasonably insane. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

2 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I wish that mission would be dropping Mutagen samples like how plastids or nanospores or else the Hema's research requirements would still be unreasonably insane. :3

I just hope DE cares to listen to all of you after they wake from their holiday sleep and bring along some presents by either buffing the sample drop rate to 4X - 5X or simply reducing a '0' from every requirement figure clan tiers have.

9 minutes ago, AhmadIvu said:

I just hope DE cares to listen to all of you after they wake from their holiday sleep and bring along some presents by either buffing the sample drop rate to 4X - 5X or simply reducing a '0' from every requirement figure clan tiers have.

Even if that actually happens, I am not going to be saying something like "YAYS THANK YOU BESTEST DEVS EVAH!"

I will be more like "I am willing to let this slide, but just this once... and I will be watching you."

Forgive but do not forget.

Edited by NativeKiller

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

Even if that actually happens, I am not going to be saying something like "YAYS THANK YOU BESTEST DEVS EVAH!"

I will be more like "I am willing to let this slide, but just did once... and I will not forget that this had happened."

Forgive but do not forget.

More like yeah yeah you can go now, for this once but remember that I've got my eyes on ya ;)

Here is the story behind the MS research costs:

"Dude, no one plays Derilict anymore"

"Mate, we need to change that"

"Pal, let's do a mediocre weapon with stupid high research costs with a drop that spawns there the most"

"Man, the kids gonna love it"

"Buddy, briliant but let's have it behave differently from it's description for good measure"

24 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Just saying, but the original "Megathread" is temporarily locked, so... yeah.

Yeah... only took 108 pages of sheer visceral discontent before they brought it "under review." Gee, sounds like this issue may actually get looked at. I hope anyway.

Now, disregarding any hope that the issue may actually get dealt with, I'm going to go ahead and state something that I brought up in that thread too. Large clans can partner with ghost clans to get the bp and their gun. It's just a simple matter of effectively contracting out the research. By partnering up with even a few ghost clans, everyone can get the research done for the 5k amount. You just have to take the people from the larger clans like the mountain and moon clans and have them jump ship temporarily to deposit materials into the research and then jump back over. Once the research is done, everyone jumps over in turn to get the bp and then jumps back to their original clan. The research gets done and everyone gets their gun. Not really that hard and it's a lot less harder and tedious than farming out 50+k samples.