The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The real problem about Relic System: "Is hard to find party for old relics, even for no so old relics"

Kaiser_Suoh

There are so many different relics in the game, old relics and new relics.

This days is so hard to find a "exclusive relic" party, farming for old prime parts

Forcing players to "buy" the part because is so hard (intended?), really so hard, to find a "old relic" farm party.

People only farm new or relics where are "popular prime parts".

This is a problem, confused players in recruit chat looking for relics who nobody will have or use.

That will be worst if DE release more new relics in the game. PLS NO.

Find a solution for the "i cant find a party to farm an old relic in recruit chat" pls

For example.

IN RECRUIT CHAT:

"LF [Lith K1 relic] radshare 1/4"

5 min later

"LF [Lith K1 relic] radshare FAST"

5 min later

"LF [Lith K1 relic] radshare PLS!!!"

5 min later... in TRADE CHAT:

"WTB *Lith K1 prime part* send me prices"

EDIT: People who think that "play with friends" or "play with clan" is the answer for all the problems in the ´king universe in 3...2...1

EDIT2: I write about  a problem with finding party for old relics... relics defenders say "now we have better chance to get prime parts".

I write abou a problem with double farm... relics defenders say "now we have better chance to get prime parts"

I write about a problem with more new relics in the game... relics defenders say "now we have better chance to get prime parts"

Really?

Also, im still looking for a "Lith K1 party" btw

EDIT3: Is a real problem guys, guys... guys? im alone here?

EDIT4: Im forced to "buy" the prime part of the old relic because i cant find a party?

EDIT5: Day 666, still looking for Lith K1 party.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Agreed, finding a decent squad in recruit chat has become a nightmare, not just for relics, but for pretty much anything.

Just now, Ninja22678 said:

Before the relic system the ONLY way you could get the old parts was by buying them. Now you actually have a chance...

Before the relic system there wasnt a lot of Vaulted items, and in any case, if nowdays you dont have a relic that yields a vaulted prime, you still need to buy it.

Just now, Kaiser_Suoh said:

But you had a 100% chance to find a party before.

What about a chance to find a party this days?

Also, in the old days, if you didnt have a key for a mission, there was always a chance that a generous Tenno with plenty of keys invited you to farm with his squad. Nowdays if you want cooperation, you need to farm that relic first, and dont forget about refining it, otherwise no squad will take you.

Indeed it's somehow difficult to find a squad with the same radiant relic, my solution is just "adapt" and sell what people want in this case or season ember, frost, latron, sicarious , reaper or glaive, valkyr , venka and cernos, nekros, tigris and galatine are good options too. Get the plat and then you buy the prime parts you need using warframe.market.

But now you may actually have a chance at getting a vaulted prime, that's my point. Not concerning matchmaking, finding a squad, or whatever, just you simply have a chance at actually getting vaulted primes so no, you might not have to pay for it. You could buy the old relics for cheaper if you wanted a rare part, passed them on to your friends and had a radiant share together or an intact, depending on what you wanted to get.

30 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

This days is so hard to find a "exclusive relic" party, farming for old prime parts

Forcing players to "buy" the part because is so hard (intended?), really so hard, to find a "old relic" farm party.

This statement by the OP makes it sound like he thinks that old primes SHOULD be obtainable by relics easily. Which in that case, why have the primes vaulteed anyways. My point was directed at this statement because no, they're not forcing you to buy the part. You now have an actualy chance at farming them. Before, you had absolutely no chance at farming for anything vaulted. Yet now that you have the chance, more people complain...

But now you may actually have a chance at getting a vaulted prime

This is not true, when previous vaults were opened we used our regular keys, and setting up squads to go farming was incredibly easy, grindy, but easy. As long as you had the proper keys you had no problem setting up a Keyshare squad, and even if you didnt have the keys, a friend might still invite you.

5 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

But now you may actually have a chance at getting a vaulted prime, that's my point. Not concerning matchmaking, finding a squad, or whatever, just you simply have a chance at actually getting vaulted primes so no, you might not have to pay for it. You could buy the old relics for cheaper if you wanted a rare part, passed them on to your friends and had a radiant share together or an intact, depending on what you wanted to get.

This statement by the OP makes it sound like he thinks that old primes SHOULD be obtainable by relics easily. Which in that case, why have the primes vaulteed anyways. My point was directed at this statement because no, they're not forcing you to buy the part. You now have an actualy chance at farming them. Before, you had absolutely no chance at farming for anything vaulted. Yet now that you have the chance, more people complain...

No dude... no

Im claiming because i wanted to farm a relic, but waited in recruit chat like 30 mins and nobody join to my "specific prime part in a old relic" farm party

Just now, John89brensen said:

This is not true, when previous vaults were opened we used our regular keys, and setting up squads to go farming was incredibly easy, grindy, but easy. As long as you had the proper keys you had no problem setting up a Keyshare squad, and even if you didnt have the keys, a friend might still invite you.

How is this not true, tell me? You still have access to old Mag Relics from her unvaulting. You can run a Lith M1 radiant as you will still have it, even though it has been half a year since her unvaulting, and you have a chance at the Mag Prime Blueprint despite it being currently in the vault.

8 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

The real problem about Relic System: is the actual relic system... still can't like it sozzzzz

I would prefer not having a chance, them spending time in farming VT for a chance in items aka Forma.... Before, if it was vaulted, period, we farmed the crap out of the future Prime to be vaulted and everyone happy. Now we farm VT to get formas in vaulted relics, that's the issue here, too much RNG.

How is this not true, tell me? You still have access to old Mag Relics from her unvaulting. You can run a Lith M1 radiant as you will still have it, even though it has been half a year since her unvaulting, and you have a chance at the Mag Prime Blueprint despite it being currently in the vault.

It is not true that its easier, it has more layers of grind. You have go grind for the relics, refine them, find a squad, and hope that someone gets that part you so much want/need, and if not, then rinse and repeat. You may still have those keys from vaulted items, but go find a squad for said items a few months from now, people farm only what its new.

For me the main problem with the relic system is that it is a boring system I like the fact that we can have some controll over RNG but the missions are straight boring, I agree it is getting harder to farm older prime stuff,specially if the frame you are looking for isnt popular at the moment, I dont remember to ever see someone going after volt parts in the chat.

This systems is hurting really bad the game, they should kept the key system and implement some way to controll RNG, right now veterans dont have their "void paradise", new players dont have the relics they want cuz there are so many, and void fissures are boring as hell... 

18 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

But now you may actually have a chance at getting a vaulted prime,

11 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

tell me where can I find Loki Prime System?

It depends on what you value more.  I prefer having the ability to try my luck at what I want whenever I want with some control over my drop rather than having to try and farm as much as possible before the parts change rotation and my key magically holds something else.  the new system isn't "convienant" like the old one was but I still prefer this new system.

I never want to go farm for hours on end to hit rotation C again.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

I never want to go farm for hours on end to hit rotation C again.

Absolutely agree, but i neither want to spend hours trying to get one crappy relic through a see of relics i dont need, and then have to refine it, only to get a lousy Fang Prime blade as a reward.

Edit: this without mentioning the time i might have to spend waiting to get a team of people with the same refined relic.

Edited by John89brensen

32 minutes ago, John89brensen said:

Absolutely agree, but i neither want to spend hours trying to get one crappy relic through a see of relics i dont need, and then have to refine it, only to get a lousy Fang Prime blade as a reward.

Edit: this without mentioning the time i might have to spend waiting to get a team of people with the same refined relic.

I personally don't mind this.

28 minutes ago, John89brensen said:

Eh, I like getting 'crappy' relics. Do them with my mates or randoms to get either junk(ducats), traces, and potentially decent items. So doing 'crappy' relics kills 3 birds with 1 stone(relic, heh). Also, I'm afraid I don't experience the whole "waiting to get a team" for radiant relics. When I'm using recruit chat, takes me a good 3-4 minutes on average. If I don't feel like doing that, I'll ask my mates if they have the relic. Unless 3-4 minutes is too long I dunno.

Just now, Amp_ said:

. Also, I'm afraid I don't experience the whole "waiting to get a team" for radiant relics. When I'm using recruit chat, takes me a good 3-4 minutes on average. If I don't feel like doing that, I'll ask my mates if they have the relic. Unless 3-4 minutes is too long I dunno.

Farm old prime items that are no longer popular and you'll wait a while. Also not everyone has access to a bunch of friends that have the same relics. In my personal experience my friends gave up on Warframe long time ago, and my clannies are more interested in doing raids, and i cannot bring the noobs to a fissure if they dont have a relic, since im wasting the spot.

Just now, John89brensen said:

So you just swap an old tired grind, for a newer bigger (and potentially solo) grind? Whats the point

Old grind I went to the same place running the same meta setup going to the same rotation.  New grind I get to go all over the star chart using a variety of things and the runs themselves never take more than 5 minutes unless I perposly choose an endless to open more than one relic in an era.  Essentially the sting of RNG hurts less since the actual run doesn't take long.  As i've said in other threads that i've posted in the simple fact that I can some what control my drops and make an attempt for said drop whenever means a heck of a lot more to me than any downside the current system has.

1 hour ago, John89brensen said:

It is not true that its easier, it has more layers of grind. You have go grind for the relics, refine them, find a squad, and hope that someone gets that part you so much want/need, and if not, then rinse and repeat. You may still have those keys from vaulted items, but go find a squad for said items a few months from now, people farm only what its new.

Never said it was easier, just said that it's still POSSIBLE to get old primes. Not easy to, possible.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

tell me where can I find Loki Prime System?

You can't. When I say you can get vaulted primes, doens't mean all of them. 'A vaulted prime' implies primes such as Nyx, Nova, Mag, as well as Ember and Frost when their unvaulting ends. 'A vaulted prime' does not imply ever single one. Neither could you get Loki Systems in the old Void once they were vaulted. Once Loki IS unvaulted, then he will always be available in some way shape or form, and you can consider him part of the vaulted primes that are obtainable after they are vaulted. Once all the primes have been uvaulted under the relic system (the ones remaining being Rhino and Loki), they will always be able to be obtained in some way.

Edited by Ninja22678