Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Formas

GoLdReAlKid_PL

Question

Ok guys i f*cked up bad... so this is my first time using formas and i thought to get a bigget polarity than V u need to add a forma to a V to get a D so i was wrong i just found out u can pick which one u can use and i jus added 5 formas to my Soma Prime and i really want to start to forma it Again but i cant so im looking for suport from experts or from warframe itself i need to do this again please help me.

8 answers to this question

Just now, GoLdReAlKid_PL said:

but the thing is i used 5 formas on it without a note that u can change the polarities in 1 forma

send a ticket to support and see if there is anything that can be done. sadly, I doubt anything can be done though.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If anything, just add a few more forma to it and make it how you wanted it in the first place

1 minute ago, GoLdReAlKid_PL said:

Ok guys i f*cked up bad... so this is my first time using formas and i thought to get a bigget polarity than V u need to add a forma to a V to get a D so i was wrong i just found out u can pick which one u can use and i jus added 5 formas to my Soma Prime and i really want to start to forma it Again but i cant so im looking for suport from experts or from warframe itself i need to do this again please help me.

please if any warframe workers see this is it possible to remove all the formas, give tchem back to me and let me forma it from scratch i would really love that

To clarify, does this mean your Soma now has 5 V (I call them Y) polarity slots?  Because if so, that's not a bad thing.  For a maxed-out Soma Prime you'll at a minimum want Serration, Shred, Split Chamber, and Heavy Caliber, all of which match that polarity slot.

If you kept changing the same polarity slot to V/Y over and over again, then I have no advice :(