Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, check your info PROBLEM SOLVED

GrayHunt63

14 hours ago, VentusVero said:

End of Sortie 2 of 3, "Could not update account information" with a bunch of retrying in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 over and over.

As you can see in the screenshot, I was already logged in and it booted be in the background to login at the end of the sortie.

https://i.imgur.com/undefined.jpg 23kqbKx.jpg

Note, this issue magically resolved in an interesting manner. Apparently it just didn't want me to have a sortie reward.

Sorties reset at 10:00am for me (mountain time). The login continued to fail up to 9:59am, at 10:01, i logged in normally. Such a thing suggest this is on the DE side of things (i did nothing on my end, no ISP calls, no modem resets, no 3rd party software suggested in this thread). Maybe this thread could use a little more focus on the DE account/authentication server-side and less 'install freeware'? 

Wish this could help others more, beyond 'I waited and it fixed'

Edited by VentusVero

so i've been getting this problem since yesterday morning, i just got harrow and stopped play for a bit cause i need a break, i tried to get back on but it keeps popping up with "Update Failed! the content server's are temporarily unavailable, the update will be restarted shortly" and nothing.... i've got know clue how to sort this out, i've check all fixes on this page and nothing worked T_T COME ON DE!!! please FIX IT!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...