Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Augments

Cyndocrit

2 minutes ago, Cyndocrit said:

I'm really eager to see what kind of augments Nidus will have. I'm thinking for Ravenous, maggots can gestate and spawn as specialized infested drones depending on the type of enemies they fed on.

They might nerf Nidus before releasing any augments but as always they'd be analysing Nidus gameplay and dmg dealt. Lets wait. 

I could see them giving an augment to his 1 where kills with his 1 generate x amount more stacks.

They could make it so his 2 procs a small regen AOE for all allies within the area if all enemies grabbed by it are killed before the duration runs out.

They could make his link be able to connect to multiple allies/enemies at the cost of reduced range or effectiveness.

And for his 4 they could probably make it so allies that are in the AOE when casted get a small armor boost.

• 1 month later...

The augments should clearly be part of the Perrin Sequence since the quest is pretty much about the leader of the Perrin Sequence but they should also have the other augments be part of Steel Merridian considering the quest is about saving these people that were left behind by the Corpus