Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifile Riven Mod

Faasnukendov

Question

10 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, tocorro said:

Isn't that "using" an ability?

I don't remember if it cancel the challenge or not when you are using abilities. Maybe not.

I was doing this challenge with my clanmate, and he can take damage (throughout the mission) and even use abilities (but NOT once the target is located or you are just near target's room).

@Faasnukendov Yup, it is possible to do it solo however. My favorite is Ignis since it can damage through walls.

Ed. Yes, it is way more easier to ask a friend of yours to help you with this challenge.

Edited by ngrazer

37 minutes ago, Faasnukendov said:

Will this work; Going on an exterminate quest with a friend, have him kill all the enemy while I wait in a cover, when only the target is left I move in range and synthesize it while he's distracting it's attack.

You know what also works for this? Bring an almost nill damage pox with almost 100% status chance with you. Blast or freeze usually does wonders on stopping the things or at least slowing them down enough to get the scans at range. Also bring along your trusty trap for the thing and you should be good. In the case of using the friend, have then keep spamming the traps until you get there.