Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remaking Choices

AshenHaze

Question

So I had one neutral question instead of choosing Moon so now it's slightly tipped to the point the dark imagery is slanted.

How do I make it so that it's back to all Moon? I tried replaying the mission and it didn't do anything...

Also whats with the Nidus attachment on the neck growing larger? Mine has lil feelers curiously exploring everything...

6 answers to this question

the thing that grows on Nidus's neck is actually a thing that after 7 days since you got stabbed by helimith or whatever he is.. you do a kubrow but insted of choosing an imprit you do "drain something-bla-bla" and it grows you a pet charger, you can look for it in youtube

Replaying Quests lets you choose other options to see what they were, but they don't change your alignment. And at the moment the entire system is pointless as it does not affect anything. I hear Nidus does have some effect on alignment if he infects other players, but that's "I have heard" and how exactly it works is something I am not sure of. 

As for that thing, it's an infested cyst. Something of a disease that Nidus spreads passively to other frames it encounters. When it develops a feeler you can use it in incubating an infested pet in the genetic foundry. Just have a kubrow egg ready, press Incubate and in the next screen drain your cyst. 

Just now, Lakais said:

I hear Nidus does have some effect on alignment if he infects other players, but that's "I have heard" and how exactly it works is something I am not sure of. 

It doesn't do a thing, people were jumping on it shortly after the Glast Gambit quest was available and the choices for moon and neutral gave the wrong results to the alignment.

In short, it's just a misconception since the problem only persisted as long as the update went live before hotfixes.

2 minutes ago, Lakais said:

Replaying Quests lets you choose other options to see what they were, but they don't change your alignment. And at the moment the entire system is pointless as it does not affect anything. I hear Nidus does have some effect on alignment if he infects other players, but that's "I have heard" and how exactly it works is something I am not sure of. 

As for that thing, it's an infested cyst. Something of a disease that Nidus spreads passively to other frames it encounters. When it develops a feeler you can use it in incubating an infested pet in the genetic foundry. Just have a kubrow egg ready, press Incubate and in the next screen drain your cyst. 

From personal experience and talking with others, nidus having an affect on alignment is a myth.

2 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

It doesn't do a thing, people were jumping on it shortly after the Glast Gambit quest was available and the choices for moon and neutral gave the wrong results to the alignment.

In short, it's just a misconception since the problem only persisted as long as the update went live before hotfixes.

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

From personal experience and talking with others, nidus having an affect on alignment is a myth.

Thanks for clearing that up.