The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Buff Latron Prime

(XBOX)freakytiki3

A slow firing low critical chance mid-tear base damage weapon that can use some love.

I love the concept of the Latron series, in almost any game i always go for a similar weapon. And I really love the design of the series.

But i do have some problems with Latron Prime specifically

Its base damage is too low to make a significant dent in enemies even on the regular solar map

which comes to the second problem which can also alleviate the first it's critical chance is too low to justify its moderate base damage and poor fire rate.

I would really like to see the critical chance bumped up to 28% meaning that with a maxed Point Strike the critical chance would be 70%

I would also like to see the fire rate increased to 7.4

To me the Latron Prime should be a quick siting accurate single shot rifle that can put any basic enemy down with one well placed shot

No, there is a reason it has those stats, its a sidegrade to Latron Wraith. If you want to buff one, buff both. Prime has batter damage and W has better critrate. What would be appropiete is a buff to 80 dmg base both and give prime 3.5x crit mult. Give whole series a buff to headshot damage base and introduce strong mods for it.