The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say what you think Warframe needs

DerkmeisterPrime

22 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

That's what I think too but some people will tell you that "if they stop releasing new stuff they'll stop geting more players and the game will die because reworking & completing old features isn't a good advertisement" (which is completely wrong in my opinion... whatever :D)

Keep indirecting lol

Focusing only on reworks isn't going to help at all, neither is focusing only on new content.

44 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

More like top 20

Nope, top 10.

9th to be exact.

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

CURRENT PLAYERS PEAK TODAY   GAME

866,365 888,244   Dota 2
414,105 588,991   Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
114,272 114,272   Grand Theft Auto V
63,280 66,667   Team Fortress 2
62,395 74,133   ARK: Survival Evolved
56,043 63,226   Football Manager 2017
48,261 61,110   Garry's Mod
44,244 60,642   Rocket League
41,178 43,334   Warframe
39,083 53,276   Sid Meier's Civilization V
Edited by Ailissa

2 hours ago, Ailissa said:

You won't get anything official.

They aren't going to say "we no longer have any control over our game because we were bought out". It's just what happens when someone buys something, they take control of it.

You can say we don't know but history says otherwise. It's not the first time this has happened, won't be the last. EA are famous for buying developers. Developers are bought and money is made from their games. We don't need anything official. We know they were bought and we know whoever bought them has shareholders to keep happy. It's business.

The only way you wouldn't know is if you are either new to the industry, have no idea how it works or have no idea at all about business. It's all pretty obvious.

2 hours ago, Ailissa said:

You won't get anything official.

They aren't going to say "we no longer have any control over our game because we were bought out". It's just what happens when someone buys something, they take control of it.

You can say we don't know but history says otherwise. It's not the first time this has happened, won't be the last. EA are famous for buying developers. Developers are bought and money is made from their games. We don't need anything official. We know they were bought and we know whoever bought them has shareholders to keep happy. It's business.

The only way you wouldn't know is if you are either new to the industry, have no idea how it works or have no idea at all about business. It's all pretty obvious.

It is sadly true. The other solution if you have spare millions and buy some shares or buy out completely the company. If I were a tons of money I would have been do this already and let them improve the game. Not business sense but I would like the long term business so I would kicked out the most annoying microtransactions in this game and focus on the cosmetics only. Free colorization no slot cost no rush times only skins for frames and weapons. Prime acces are okay but no vaulting and little bit better rng.

Further individual development of a specific warframe, beyond the orokin reactor, beyond the forma, beyond the base stats, beyond the exilus slot, and beyond the 4 abilities.

They need to evolve further and become stronger, something that can only be achieved through playing with specific individual frame a lot, in order remove its limiters and awaken its full power to further grow.

34 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

more vertical content, instead of more horizontal content

I'd disagree with you there, the fact that Warframe has more horizontal progression than vertical progression is one of the things I like about it.

I can just jump in and be a space ninja any time I want, even after a break from the game, without needing to level up and farm the latest tier of gear before I can have fun.

11 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I'd disagree with you there, the fact that Warframe has more horizontal progression than vertical progression is one of the things I like about it.

I can just jump in and be a space ninja any time I want, even after a break from the game, without needing to level up and farm the latest tier of gear before I can have fun.

I said more vertical content, not progression.

3 hours ago, AtroSpiker said:

Further individual development of a specific warframe, beyond the orokin reactor, beyond the forma, beyond the base stats, beyond the exilus slot, and beyond the 4 abilities.

They need to evolve further and become stronger, something that can only be achieved through playing with specific individual frame a lot, in order remove its limiters and awaken its full power to further grow.

Basically what I thought we were about to get when the pink cyst plague happened, and then we got a charger who acts like a kubrow

51 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

We can always do both.

I believe we got enough of the horizontal stuff down, now is the time for vertical.

7 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

A shield hp and armor gate would be welcomable. The first layer defense the shields if you haven't shield then the armor but some frame have no choice with armor because they got so low armor rate and dmaage reduction. A banshee probably won't go to a no shield and no energy nightmare mission becuse one shot and she is dead a nidus laugh at you in these missions.

The armor need more meaning and some frames needs more armor and the resistance mods should be integrated into the armor.

They should take second look at steel fiber mod, maybe adding a twist to it. Lets say if warframe base armour value is lower than 100 armour, still fiber instead of adding percentage value would add fixed value of +250 armour, or something like that, so actually mod can be used on low armour frames. + diversity in builds. Or even a new mod, that adds just value not percentage that could not be used with steel fiber. A lot possibilities and ways to improve said quote. Cool idea about resistance mods integrated into armour, but for now we can use Arcane Deflection and those other top tier arcanes for that, aswell as Arcane Guardian on banshee is a must have (sarcasm last sentence).

1 - Dedicated augment slot for warframe. Drains no capacity. Not DE style to give just possitive, ok lock it with exilus adapter etc. or make it grindwalled.

2 - Rework on "Regen" mod -> there is many ideas i not gonna copy paste any.

3 - Arcane randomizer.

4 - Ability to set unwanted player to be matched with ->> Mirage with Simulor & (or) Telos Boltace , i really would prefer joining other random squad. (Frame/Primary/Secondary/Melee) for Public matchmaking.

5 - we bash enemy scalling a lot, but its a must have to certain point, since one ember or equinox or other automated fire power user, and u not having fun for long time, cause there is nothing for u to do till enemies scales up.

6 - more fixes / hotfixes / revisiting old systems (weapons).

8 minutes ago, I3jionaa said:

They should take second look at steel fiber mod, maybe adding a twist to it. Lets say if warframe base armour value is lower than 100 armour, still fiber instead of adding percentage value would add fixed value of +250 armour, or something like that, so actually mod can be used on low armour frames. + diversity in builds. Or even a new mod, that adds just value not percentage that could not be used with steel fiber. A lot possibilities and ways to improve said quote. Cool idea about resistance mods integrated into armour, but for now we can use Arcane Deflection and those other top tier arcanes for that, aswell as Arcane Guardian on banshee is a must have (sarcasm last sentence).

1 - Dedicated augment slot for warframe. Drains no capacity. Not DE style to give just possitive, ok lock it with exilus adapter etc. or make it grindwalled.

2 - Rework on "Regen" mod -> there is many ideas i not gonna copy paste any.

3 - Arcane randomizer.

4 - Ability to set unwanted player to be matched with ->> Mirage with Simulor & (or) Telos Boltace , i really would prefer joining other random squad. (Frame/Primary/Secondary/Melee) for Public matchmaking.

5 - we bash enemy scalling a lot, but its a must have to certain point, since one ember or equinox or other automated fire power user, and u not having fun for long time, cause there is nothing for u to do till enemies scales up.

6 - more fixes / hotfixes / revisiting old systems (weapons).

Yep I agree with those, but the armor could be on a minimum level let's say just 100 to all frames then the steel fiber not a completely useless mod for certain frames but at least can reduce the damage. I knew we have arcanes but that needs also a slot and DE won't give extra so you need to sacrifice something in order to get these mods. Same with augments and other mods which no have a real use. Implementing ito the armor the resistance mods could be an easy task and these mods turn into stats which can be boosted by adding points in level up so you can personalise your frame defenses and weaknesses. These mods otherwise no have any use than just show the image.

With the others i am agreeing especially with the old content revisiting. There is a tons of old weapons which underused and underpowered compared to the newest monsters. Just some tweaks needs to them and a little bit better scaling and finally the mastery tier for those weapons. 

1. The removal of the Helminth virus and cysts from all warframes except Nidus.

2. THE REMOVAL OF THE HELMINTH VIRUS AND CYSTS FROM ALL WARFRAMES EXCEPT NIDUS.

3. A fully fleshed out and complete story, begining to end.  This episodic writing is braking its own rules.

4. Increased affinity and resource drops for solo play.

5. Option to set Archwing movement back to its original mode.  I know the code is still in the game, Titania uses it.

6. Inventory influence over mission/relic rewards.  The more of something you have, the less likely you'll get duplicates.

7. Loki as a starting frame.

8. Zephyr rework.

9. Adding syndicate augment on syndicate melee weapons.  I will gladly sacrifice the current passives for this.

10. The removal of the Helminth virus and cysts from all warframes except Nidus.

I like the shield gate idea but I also think end-game needs more strategical / balanced gameplay.

When you start playing warframe, there are very few mobs in the maps and they usually take a bit to die without crazily modded weapons. You actually care about enemies shooting at you because they hurt and doing fun stuff like fully stealth mission is still possible.

When you reach endgame, the whole thing collapses because there's so many enemies around you just care about killing everything as fast as you can without dying. Some warframes being fully modded are nearly immortal (rhino skin, valkyr, inaros, etc) so the game becomes less about dodging bullets and hidding behind cover and more about power management of your energy / ammo capacity.

In my opinion, they should make fewer, stronger mobs, (like bursas, i love them even if most people don't) that require tactical combat rather than just emptying your weapon clip or hitting number 4 power with a strong, fully modded warframe.

-Need to be better organized for Quests, that even low level players could handle.

-Removing Endo reward from sorties, it's a pain in the ars.

-Need to implement a new thing, Bounty Hunter menu, I'm wiling to pay 5 million credits to see one player down, too many times sabotaged my missions destroying pods.

-Make that sentinels can come to life after every 15 waves (15, 30, 45,...)  in the defense missions.

- Revisiting old content and polishing it up and/or making it fresh and fun again

- More fleshed out story for quests and more concrete lore

- Universe expansion (like civilian outposts and missions that have actual consequences)

- Finishing systems that are incomplete

- Syndicate Bounty Hunter quests (I think they were mentioned in a devstream?)

- Token system for sorties for reliable rewards that aren't RNG based

- Less RNG

warframe need to make the world more alive, more wild life, more interaction between enemy units, tilesets for colonies for us to visit and do interesting stuff, better rewards for endless missions, damage (3.0), focus system revision, armor scalling fix, and a new collection of helmets and cosmetics exclusive for hydroid

Welp let's start with a simple one.

Scarfs. This game needs flowing scarfs. 

Excal Umbra showed that they can and have done it.

Djinn Gazal skin showed that the idea looks badass period. 

We are badass, we are space ninjas, endgame is fashion frame yet we have no scarfs. It makes no sense! All they have to do is make it so that it looks more like the gazal one vs the umbra and just like that. Fashion just rose to a whole nother lvl.