Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 days end sorties .. 4 riven mods lost for me. Why?

AnsKap

Question

11 answers to this question

I have lost 4 riven mods .. the last 5 days now ending the sorties .. I never get the award(s)  that every body in my squad got . I reported 5 days now. Nobody cares to give me answer : Why?

Edited by AnsKap
typographical mistakes

Let the time to the support to see your ticket, due the the number of players doing tickets everyday, you can't expect yours to be on the top of the list directly,  in the meantime, I hope you have some proofs with you, like screenshots of the reward screen, in the end of the mission, liset and in the mod list. It will boost your chances of getting your mods back.

The fact that I said that it's a meaningless topic was mainly because we can't read your ticket. Since it's not ours, and we're not part of the support.

Just give them time. if you explained your problem accuratly and in a respectful manner , you'll have an answer.

4 minutes ago, AnsKap said:

I have lost 4 riven mods .. the last 5 days now ending the sorties .. I never get the award9s)  that every body in my squad got . I reported 5 days now. Nobody cares to give me answer : Why?

sure i ve send the the

3 minutes ago, Cyberhazard said:

Let the time to the support to see your ticket, due the the number of players doing tickets everyday, you can't expect yours to be on the top of the list directly,  in the meantime, I hope you have some proofs with you, like screenshots of the reward screen, in the end of the mission, liset and in the mod list. It will boost your chances of getting your mods back.

The fact that I said that it's a meaningless topic was mainly because we can't read your ticket. Since it's not ours, and we're not part of the support.

Just give them time. if you explained your problem accuratly and in a respectful manner , you'll have an answer.

Sure i have send them the proofs about this issues .. and time-laps, and player that had been with me, and sure the screenshots about... But I have got angry about the 4nd time that happens in the last 5 days  .. thanks for your reply:thumbup:

I've had my account locked out by accident yet it took them 21 days to even respond. 

Also thier customer support is terrible at best and I'm willing to bet they won't return anything of riven mods to you. 

Lastly check that your not at max riven slots used as you can normally only hold 15.

33 minutes ago, Darkholde said:

I've had my account locked out by accident yet it took them 21 days to even respond. 

Also thier customer support is terrible at best and I'm willing to bet they won't return anything of riven mods to you. 

Lastly check that your not at max riven slots used as you can normally only hold 15.

yeeh truth.. i am 54/57 rivens.. nothing of feedback, no rivens refunded .. how can add here the todays screenshots?