The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today i got one forma on sortie...

Storm0Hawk

I was hoping that today i would get a riven mod,endo or even a potato on sortie, but what i got was one forma... Seriously? why this is on reward pool?, i can get several formas just playing the game, why this need to be on reward pool?, at least give us 3 formas instead of one.

4 minutes ago, Fruechtli said:

I like Forma as a reward. It's built, not a blueprint.

Yes, it would be good if at least was 3 formas, just one don't come near the other things on reward pool, and on the reward pool Forma is Rare, should be a bundle of 3 at least

18 minutes ago, Storm0Hawk said:

Yes, it would be good if at least was 3 formas, just one don't come near the other things on reward pool, and on the reward pool Forma is Rare, should be a bundle of 3 at least

Isn't that 35p in the market? That is a greatly different value from potatoes and exlilus adapters, so it figures they would not readily throw them around.

2 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

And then you went to the forums to complain instead of informing yourself about sortie rewards to avoid the unpleasant surprise. 

it's not like he could've done anything besides coming here and complaining about it even if he knew beforehand.... 

1 minute ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Isn't that 35p in the market? That is a greatly different value from potatoes and exlilus adapters, so it figures they would not readily throw them around.

who in their right mind buys forma in the market besides newbies that don't know how the game works? it's a common drop from relics ffs, i don't think plat sales would be affected even if it dropped in packs of 20

Edited by bl4ckhunter

1 minute ago, bl4ckhunter said:

who in their right mind buys forma in the market besides newbies that don't know how the game works? it's a common drop from relics ffs

You would be surprised. When I needed like 10 forma at once and didn't had them ready, I used to rush them for 10p cost. 35p for 3 without material costs it's great for many that need the forma right then and there.

3 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

And then you went to the forums to complain instead of informing yourself about sortie rewards to avoid the unpleasant surprise. 

Oh tell me what unpleasant surprise? seen you here? that sure is a unpleasant surprise...

4 minutes ago, bl4ckhunter said:

who in their right mind buys forma in the market besides newbies that don't know how the game works? it's a common drop from relics ffs, i don't think plat sales would be affected even if it dropped in packs of 20

People who want more than 1 forma per day ?

Just now, Storm0Hawk said:

Endo is good, forma we get plenty of it on fissures wtf

"forma is good, endo we get plenty of it on any mission"

See the reasoning ?

Different players want different rewards. You don't want a forma, some other don't want endo.

9 minutes ago, wolhgart said:

dude i can do missions to get endo as well as forma, i would rather prefer a catalysis or a reactor or a riven mod

Well you can get catalysus, reactor and riven on sortie, but not on playing normally like fissures etc, thats why one forma is not good, sure Reactors we can get on alerts but its one time a week, and if lose the chance its over.

EDIT: I think 2k endo should be removed from sortie too, only 4 k should be good lel

Edited by Storm0Hawk

4 hours ago, Storm0Hawk said:

Well you can get catalysus, reactor and riven on sortie, but not on playing normally like fissures etc, thats why one forma is not good, sure Reactors we can get on alerts but its one time a week, and if lose the chance its over.

EDIT: I think 2k endo should be removed from sortie too, only 4 k should be good lel

i think you are right 2k endo should get removed and the 4k as well and they should put like a 10k or more endo as a rare drop, like that i wouldn't mind to get endo because it's something i would spend some hours to get. rewards from sortis should be something special not something you get in every mission

4 hours ago, bl4ckhunter said:

All the time. Bought 2x3 this Sunday to try out a Riven, for example. There is no practical limit to the amount of forma I can use so my stock of actual built forma is rarely more than 1. And in the pack it's not even 12p per single forma, that's not a price where I'd even think about not buying it.

3 minutes ago, Snib said:

All the time. Bought 2x3 this Sunday to try out a Riven, for example. There is no practical limit to the amount of forma I can use so my stock of actual built forma is rarely more than 1. And in the pack it's not even 12p per single forma, that's not a price where I'd even think about not buying it.

alright it's just me being stingy with real money then but still i doubt that getting 3 instead of one as a rare reward for sortie drop tables is going to impact plat sales....