Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis targets & lost mission progress

Imppuccino

I have an issue ever since the Christmas period DDoS attacks. I was playing during the time and successfully synthesised my last daily Silmaris target (a corpus crewman if I'm not mistaken). However, I was unable to turn this in and the counter reset to 3/4. Subsequently, whenever I successfully synthesised a target, I would finish the mission and upon loading onto the landing craft the 'Updating account information...' text would be showing. Then 'No network connection' would flash a couple times in the background before it loads in as normal. However, when this happens I lose all mission progress, affinity, resources gained, and progress towards riven mod unveiling. Viewing the last mission played report will show me whatever I played before the mission where a target was synthesised - it was as if the mission I just finished never happened. One one occasion it did message me the relic reward I had picked (saying Ordis had dropped it) but I lost all other progress as per usual.

I tried resolving this by abandoning my daily Silmaris target, but the problem persists. Every time, without fail, if a target is successfully synthesised in a mission I completely lose everything. It doesn't appear to matter if the target is from my list or someone else's, nor whether or not I had any involvement in the synthesis itself.

Needless to say it's pretty damn frustrating, especially since I can hardly stop other players from synthesising their targets in public groups.

Well it happened again with no synthesis target in sight this time. The only thing of note that happened was the Stalker showing up and killing his target (not me).

I lost the Nidus Systems thanks to this, however, which I'm not exactly happy about. I don't know what the policy on reimbursing items is or if anyone even bothers reading this thread but I've attached the screenshot from the player I was with showing us pulling it.

Would be awful nice if I could get it back. Not that bothered about the lost affinity/resources but I imagine it'll be a while before I pull another.

6izioh.jpg

I don't have this issue but i'm just posting Lost Progress as best i can. Apparently also if your dead when extraction is happening there's a bug where the ending screen says you reached max with stuff or near max and you check your stuff and everything is the same as if you didn't do an hour long mission. This has happened to me before, and nothing to do with a synthesis target. I'd like to think both issues have something in common though different circumstances.

I'm having "no network connection" issue from the start I came back to WF. And even though it isn;t as major as your case, I still can't do even one invasion, because it never registers.

And to make matters worse I have MOUNTAINS of blueprints that require invasion-related resources.

So.. yeah.. Fun game. Beta forever.

Edited by deothor