Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Season 2 Helmet Blueprints?

CH33F

I'm sure most of you have seen the helmets revealed in the past two livestreams. I think it would be a good idea to requre the season 1 helmets in the blueprint for season 2 helmets. It would be progress, and so you could either show off your seniority in the game, or show that you support DE with your purchases. Seeing that the helmets are currently fairly easy to get, especially with the newly revamped alert system, I don't think that would be too outlandish of a requirement. What do you guys think?

I'm not a huge fan of that idea, new helmets should be a reward on their own and worth their own purchase instead of having people grumbling themselves into purchasing another helmet just for a new one. If you ask me, mo restrictions, mo problems.

I don't know if this is what you mean, but there undoubtedly will be an option to buy them for plat, with no prior helmet requirement. But the new helmets should at least do something better than the current ones, so... it would be an upgrade, like the Dual Vipers.

I assume these new helmets will other different stat augmentations and therefore should be separate entities so we can continue to change them out as need be. Either way, I would not want to lose one helmet to get another and I frequently like to change my character's aesthetics in games. 

I don't know if this is what you mean, but there undoubtedly will be an option to buy them for plat, with no prior helmet requirement. But the new helmets should at least do something better than the current ones, so... it would be an upgrade, like the Dual Vipers.

I don't enjoy the idea of one helmet being superior to another for the sake of power creep.

Phonebox put it quite well.

v

I assume these new helmets will other different stat augmentations and therefore should be separate entities so we can continue to change them out as need be. Either way, I would not want to lose one helmet to get another and I frequently like to change my character's aesthetics in games.