Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime Build Help

yetimilk

Question

I've forma'd my Ember Prime 4 times and I just can't figure out the optimal build for her. atm its

growing power

stretch

energy conversion

intensify

fleeting expertise

streamline

continuity
constitution

transient fortitude

and then power/cunning drift or fire/toxic flight, idk

if you know ember well please help

2 answers to this question

It depends what you're trying to do with her. She has some build diversity. Most people go for WoF damage which is kinda what it looks like?

If that's what you're going for then I'd personally use Flow. You should be able to hit the efficiency cap without Constitution and you can replace that with Flow. Cunning Drift would be an ideal Eximus Slot. There's also an Overextended version which is a little more energy intensive since you have to use Accelerant more often to get decent levels of damage but it covers a lot more area. I would swap Intensify if you wanted to try that. It mostly depends what you're doing.

I have these three builds which aren't full damage WoF for my Ember to give an example of other options.

CC Quake:

VEtPja9.jpg

CC / Buff Hybrid:

3MPPaHn.jpg

Damage Buff:

a1AxI5S.jpg

FWIW, my general use build:

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Transient Fortitude, Primed Continuity
Fleeting Expertise (R4), Streamline
Overextended, Stretch
Vitality, Firequake

95% Strength is still plenty in my experience (you might actually get to use your weapons lol)
and spammable, large-AoE Accelerant is great both as a damage boost and for the mass stun.

If you want more damage, replacing Overextended with Intensify / Energy Conversion works fine, also.