Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else having the prime access paralysis package glitch i now have negative 1500 platinum

KburnFire

Exact same situation here. Exact same package, too. Everything was fine, did some purchases, a few missions, then my entire loadout resets, I re-log and It says I'm banned.

I really hope DE actually fixes this, I have rent, I don't have spare money to throw to fix these kind of issues that I did nothing to cause.

6SBj63O.png

maybe because they did not receive payment for your purchased plat ?  and now they put negative plat till you pay them 

could be not the case saw it happen to a psn account that got banned because the guy withdrawed the money from paypal for a purchased psn code for something and psn support said pay up and get unbanned something like it gl mang hope its just a mistake

3 hours ago, Ikaje said:

This is most likely a bug, but it might be best to create a ticket to Support in the correct section. The moderators will look into it and it should be fixed in no-time.

They don't reply nor check them anyways....

Having 2 weeks long issue with network thingy. Nothing has been fixed nor even mentioned.

3 hours ago, Vermillion-Code said:

Exact same situation here. Exact same package, too. Everything was fine, did some purchases, a few missions, then my entire loadout resets, I re-log and It says I'm banned.

I really hope DE actually fixes this, I have rent, I don't have spare money to throw to fix these kind of issues that I did nothing to cause.

6SBj63O.png

Can you buy anything with that plat?

8 hours ago, deothor said:

Having 2 weeks long issue with network thingy. Nothing has been fixed nor even mentioned.

Nothing to fix.

Apart from a DDoS attempt the network is fine. Any issues are probably on your end. They can't fix what is already working.

9 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Nothing to fix.

Apart from a DDoS attempt the network is fine. Any issues are probably on your end. They can't fix what is already working.

I have to disagree with this, both me and my friends and several other people if you look around are having errors with Warframe, and it most certainly is not everyone's connection.

Just now, Vermillion-Code said:

I have to disagree with this, both me and my friends and several other people if you look around are having errors with Warframe, and it most certainly is not everyone's connection.

over 40 thousand people online through Steam, thousands more with non Steam accounts and thousands more on console all playing now and having no issues.

A handful of people on the forum having a problem.....

That, to me, doesn't sound like network problems. It sounds like a handful of people with an issue. When problems are that isolated, the majority of the time the problem is on the users end.

1 minute ago, Ailissa said:

over 40 thousand people online through Steam, thousands more with non Steam accounts and thousands more on console all playing now and having no issues.

A handful of people on the forum having a problem.....

That, to me, doesn't sound like network problems. It sounds like a handful of people with an issue. When problems are that isolated, the majority of the time the problem is on the users end.

Given the fact that you don't have access to DE's end of things nor do you access to the game files of the people effected, all you are doing is jumping to a conclusion with no real concrete info to back up your conclusion. This could be one of those rare cases where it is a network issue or an issue on DE's end of things. None of us besides DE can really tell where the issue is coming from. Because they are the only ones that have access to everything to properly diagnose and correct the issue. 

1 minute ago, METAL_BAWKSES said:

Given the fact that you don't have access to DE's end of things nor do you access to the game files of the people effected, all you are doing is jumping to a conclusion with no real concrete info to back up your conclusion. This could be one of those rare cases where it is a network issue or an issue on DE's end of things. None of us besides DE can really tell where the issue is coming from. Because they are the only ones that have access to everything to properly diagnose and correct the issue. 

Actually I do have concrete info to back it up ... from DE's own patch notes....

Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it's not indicative of a widespread network issue. 

I highlighted the important part for you.