Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post TWW Oxium Farm

(PSN)Hikuro-93

Question

Ok, pretty straight forward on this one. I did Baal, Europa with a Nekros around 3 times and the best I can get is around 100 oxium. I do remember getting the 300 oxium per run. Was it nerfed? Also, 3 out of 3 I got always the 2 terminal MD, and not a 3 terminal one, altough I'm sure this one was +ure RNG. But even so, is there a diference between 2 terminals and 3 terminals? Does the 3 terminal one spawn more oxium drones? And no way Cerberus, Pluto got better, did it?

Thanks in advance my fellow Tenno!

4 answers to this question

I get lots of Oxium from Jupiter Survival (vs. Corpus). Thing is you have to fight Corpus and take care not to let the Oxium Ospreys self-destruct (you probably already know this). Oxium is pretty dependant on a specific mob in the game, so farming the stuff is all about running into that kind of mob as much as possible.

Today's Sortie was also pretty good for Oxium.

4 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

I get lots of Oxium from Jupiter Survival (vs. Corpus). Thing is you have to fight Corpus and take care not to let the Oxium Ospreys self-destruct (you probably already know this). Oxium is pretty dependant on a specific mob in the game, so farming the stuff is all about running into that kind of mob as much as possible.

Today's Sortie was also pretty good for Oxium.

Hmmm... Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that! And I am yet to do the sortie so thanks for the heads-up!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

Hmmm... Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that! And I am yet to do the sortie so thanks for the heads-up!

No probs, Tenno! By the way, if you farm the Oxium Ospreys with Nekros, I suggest trying out the Creeping Terrify augment mod. I've never tried it myself, but in theory it should do a good job of slowing down the Ospreys and making their self-destruction less likely. Cold and Electric procs would also be your friend.