Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are the Archwing segments on the Kuva Tileset?

Godzelda123

Question

So when listening to the Second Stream, they mentioned in the Kuva fortress there was foot to Archwing segments in the tileset. Outside of that section in the quest I have never encountered any Archwing segments. Anyone know where they are or how to access them? 

4 answers to this question

I've been wondering the same myself. All the missions on the tileset are flagged (Archwing), but I've yet to encounter a single Archwing component, and I've been playing there alot lately. 

On a slightly unrelated note, I've also come across what appears to be a puzzle room (not spy mission) that I can't quite figure out. Anyone else find anything bizarre here?

8 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

The only Archwing segment in the Kuva Fortress appears to be a single extraction tile. You exit the fortress through a capsule chute that dumps you into a short maze of rock structures in Archwing free space with the extraction point at the end.

yeah pretty much this, which is pretty sad because since archwing was released I wanted good meaningful content where I can go back and forth in a single mission type from being on foot to being in the sky