Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this Riven mod any good?

KisaPrime

Question

7 answers to this question

Go to the mods machine and click it up to max fusion. Even if you can't afford to fuse it or don't want to, you can get a screenshot of the maxed stats.

I'm thinking not though...

Unless those numbers get really high it's probably a DPS loss for not enough extra bullets to be worth a slot.

Edited by VKhaun

It's worth more than other mods slotted in there, if you fight vs the grineer. So from that point of view you could say it's worth it.

But it's far from the best you can get, that will do high damage in all the situations. Why don't you try rolling it a few times and grab the obvious better stats. If you can't make those kinds of basic decisions you will never have strong builds.

not really. Rubico, at least how i use it, is a crit sniper.

Maxed out, the dmg to grineer will only be 10% more than the corresponding non prime bane mod, while taking 2x the capacity.  the mag capacity could be good, since the reload can be kind of long, but how often do you really miss.  I never notice much recoil on it, myself, so i wouldn't pick it up just for that.

You'll really be more looking for: +dmg, +crit chance/dmg, +multishot, - reload speed

22 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Go to the mods machine and click it up to max fusion. Even if you can't afford to fuse it or don't want to, you can get a screenshot of the maxed stats.

I'm thinking not though...

Unless those numbers get really high it's probably a DPS loss for not enough extra bullets to be worth a slot.

I added a printscreen of the mod when it's maxed rank.