Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting rid of Cyst

Avian117

Question

10 answers to this question

"The cure for the Helminth Cyst will be implemented soon – maybe even next week. Since it involves slight spoilers for The Glast Gambit, if you want to see how this will work, you can view it here. For those of you who love the throbbing pink pustule (we don’t judge), you will be able to re-infect yourself in an upcoming new system."

This is bs, i did the cyst removal thing, and it came back once again on the same frame! I cleaned every single frame with a cyst and I've been taking notes on this and it keeps getting back after i use nidus, and nidus doesn´t have a cyst. I wish there could be a way to "not get helminth virus (from other players as well)" on the options menu. I can´t seem to get rid of it.

1 hour ago, Zefat said:

This is bs, i did the cyst removal thing, and it came back once again on the same frame! I cleaned every single frame with a cyst and I've been taking notes on this and it keeps getting back after i use nidus, and nidus doesn´t have a cyst. I wish there could be a way to "not get helminth virus (from other players as well)" on the options menu. I can´t seem to get rid of it.

Did you drain it on the incubator? or did you use the chair on the infested room?, because if you drained it, it will appear again

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)neoxal said:

Did you drain it on the incubator? or did you use the chair on the infested room?, because if you drained it, it will appear again

I used the chair, almost 18 (why do you reject our beauty?) lines later. played nidus once today on the survival, changed frames and bam got the cyst on nekros.