Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

equinox builds please.

(XBOX)Knight Raime

Question

I just got them today after a lot of time and grinding.  I'd like 3 builds if possible.  one that makes equinox a power house.  I suppose this would be the one that can do good damage regardless of enemy scaling.  I'd like another one that is major on the team support.  I love trinity and i'd like to play other frames that can play in a supporting fashion.  and lastly i'd like a build that is flexible.  can do pretty much any kind of content and still be a helpful team asset.  essentially a generalist build where I can make good use of most of her kit.  Please keep augments and exalus out of this.  don't have any augments and I don't plan on formaing any of my frames yet till i've completed my MR grind to 16 (currently 12.)  thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

Hi, i recommand you Warframe Builder when you want build : 

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Equinox/t_30_4222000330_4-5-5-5-6-5-6-3-5-13-7-3-36-8-5-46-0-5-55-4-5-411-2-10-615-9-5-726-1-5_46-6-726-8-411-8-6-6-55-11-4-9-5-9-13-7-36-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-38/105617/0

Otherwhise, try to read ability's stats, then add your mods in consideration...

I don't have power conversion yet (it's on my list) and can't do exalus stuff yet.  I understand how the abilities work for the most part and what effects what.  Just want some input and then I go from there.  I almost never have the same build that someone recommends.  I always have to tweak things since I don't have certain ranks in some mods or just plain haven't formad yet.

I have one build to offer which focuses on 175% efficiency and 175% strength. Add stretch to get some range too. This, paired with Zenurik gave me top damage on ODD with main almost constantly on while we were farming mutagen samples without trinity. You get good bleed proc for your nekros and constant damage all over the area, plus the huge nuke when sh!t hits the fan...

What I have on her:

Energy Siphon 5

Vitality 8

Transient Fortitude 6

Streamline 5

Power Drift 3

Intensify 5

Primed Flow 6

Stretch 5

Fleeting Expertise 4

No formas yet.

Edited by ultragen

2 minutes ago, ultragen said:

I have one build to offer which focuses on 175% efficiency and 175% strength. Add stretch to get some range too. This, paired with Zenurik gave me top damage on ODD with main almost constantly on while we were farming mutagen samples without trinity. You get good bleed proc for your nekros and constant damage all over the area, plus the huge nuke when sh!t hits the fan...

What I have on her:

Energy Siphon 5

Vitality 8

Transient Fortitude 6

Streamline 5

Power Drift 3

Intensify 5

Primed Flow 6

Stretch 5

Fleeting Expertise 4

No formas yet.

I'll have to forgo that power drift as it's an exalus slot thing.  I only have one adapter at the moment.  and I don't even have power drift.  I think I have stealth drift and perhaps cunning.  The only 2 puzzles i've done on the moon is the stealth one and the one where you have to fall in pipes  since both are easily done solo.

I think my fleeting is only at a 3 and I think my fortitude is either 3 off the top or 2.  So in my terms of builds this would be the damage build that I want?

Don't worry about your mods levels. Damage builds on Equinox don't need a lot of Power as Mend deals damage based on killed enemies HP. The Power is only used to have a better 3 (in both light and day forms).

And you can put Exilus mods on regular slots as well.

17 minutes ago, ultragen said:

What I have on her:

Energy Siphon 5

Vitality 8

Transient Fortitude 6

Streamline 5

Power Drift 3

Intensify 5

Primed Flow 6

Stretch 5

Fleeting Expertise 4

No formas yet.

Guess you can also use Streamline R4 as you're capped at 175% anyway (you have 180% with this build). Still one more point. :)

Edited by Chewarette

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Equinox/t_30_4222000330_2-0-10-4-5-5-5-6-4-34-8-5-46-2-5-55-4-4-59-3-3-256-7-3-479-1-9-613-9-5_2-6-479-7-46-14-59-5-55-10-4-9-5-8-256-5-34-14-613-9_0/en/1-0-3

mainly use this for Maim, but should work well for Mend as well as Rest.

...didn't max out prime continuity because twice the endo I already used for a 5% gain seams like a waste, didn't max out efficiency mods because the cap is 175.

don't mind the polarities, I'm not sure how to edit those.

Edited by KlutzMeister

I'd like to mention, due to Equinox's unique mechanic of switching between aspects, all three of the playstyles you are asking for can be accomplished in one build.

I'm not going to bother giving you an exact build, as my builds are...odd. I'll just tell you what attributes I have found to be effective.

Other than Metamorphosis, all of her abilities will benefit from Range after ranking up.

If you want to actually take advantage of Metamorphosis and Rest & Rage, you will want Duration, as the buffs from metamorphosis are fairly powerful but will disappear quickly without duration as will the debuffs from Rest & Rage.

If you want to focus on her AoE abilities, Pacify & Provoke and Mend & Maim, Power Efficiency is a must. This means no Blind Rage, and Streamline and Fleeting Expertise both at rank 4. Pacify & Provoke's energy drain increases with enemies in range or powers used in range, depending on the form, and Mend & Maim has a higher drain to begin with.

Basically, all of her abilities are affected by power strength, but you don't really need all that much. Matter of fact, I had less than 100% power strength, but it still didn't slow me down much.

The big thing to keep in mind is Equinox's current aspect. Night is defensively oriented, while Day is offense. I had been building entirely with Night form in mind and randomly switched to Day in one mission. At the end, while I did not have anywhere near the most kills, I did over half the damage dealt by myself due to Mend & Maim.

I generally focus on Equinox's third and fourth ability, as they allow you to affect the entire battlefield, if you have enough range. For the mission I mentioned above, I had maxed efficiency and 235% range, 27% Duration (I've recently increased this to 78% using a Primed Continuity), and 85% Strength (since increased to 115%). Equinox's base shields, health, armor, and speed are all relatively high, so knowing when to use Metamorphosis can allow you to adjust to just about any situation. When you change aspects, you'll have to reactivate Pacify & Provoke and Mend & Maim, since Metamorphosis will deactivate them.

One note about Mend & Maim: While it has some effect while active, it doesn't truly shine until it's been deactivated. While Mend is active, damage dealt is added to a "pool." While Maim is active, this pool is increased depending on enemies killed while in Maim's range. Once deactivated, this pool is used in different ways depending on the current aspect. If it's Mend (Night), the pool will be distributed as healing to all ally units in range, including companions, starting with health and then overflowing into shields. If Maim (Day), the pool is dealt as damage to all enemies in range. (Maim will also deal constant slash damage while active.)

Edited by (PS4)namtap032892
Corrected incorrect information