The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

15 hours ago, (PS4)MaDwArMaN1 said:

Darvo needs your help, are you willing to rescue Clem?

But in all serious tho , just made it in time and im finally done. Here's my entry track for the tenno tunes competition, hope everyone enjoy this hard hitting electro while rescuing clem and gook luck everyone out there.

P.S. Gotta 'DROP' those life support hard

Similar to my idea? lol

Not bad tho

[My Entry]

https://soundcloud.com/verdunthesage/t4d-og-mix-ft-loki-prime-banshee-frost-nyx-prime-the-lotus

T4D (OG Mix) ft. Loki Prime, Banshee, Frost, Nyx Prime, & The Lotus 

Hold Out.

//--------------------//

Warframe sounds used:

- Sample of "Cold & Gold" by Keith Power (Void Theme Music from Warframe Soundtrack)

- Warframe Powers (Frost Bubble, Nyx Chaos, Loki Invis/Decoy, Banshee Quake)

- Space Mom Instructions

- Defense Alarm

(S/o Reapers of Warframe -- best clan on PS4, ya dig.)

Edited by (PS4)SyN_ThE_TiC
Added nonembedded hyperlink

So, this is my entry...

http://fieldprotective.bandcamp.com/track/lotus-veil-tenno-tunes-vol-2

I have an Industrial/Prog band called Field Protective, and my mate Alonso, the voice of the band, helped me on the whole production marathon. I uploaded the song to Soundcloud and Bandcamp. Both the officials of the band. I hope you like it, and the industrial/djent-y side of it won't turn you off. We tried to keep it down ;)

This is my/our first contribution on the community. Thank you all for the opportunity. :D

Hey Guys, I'm FLEUR. I wanted to make a Future Bass Trap Hybrid song for this contest, and I believe I succeeded. I used the drum loops, single drum hit, which is the old login sound, and the corpus defense alarms to help provide transitions in the drop. I also used the voice of Ordis saying "Good Morning, Operator," to add to the uplifting feeling of this track. Enjoy :)

Edited by RamboSpaz

On 1/13/2017 at 11:42 AM, MopUpCrewman said:

These contests give me hope for fanmade Warframe soundtracks that I can enjoy listening in my free time.

Then I remember every submission is dubstep with random Warframe sounds and/or voicelines, thus draining all my hope.

Glad for the people who enjoy this type of music, just wish we had something different.

its different

Here is our entry for the Tenno Tunes contest. This was a collaboration with my friend, -Moose-. The song is posted on his Soundcloud. The lyrics are in the description of the song as well as the credits! I hope you enjoy! <3

Credits:
Artwork: Tantorias - forums.warframe.com/topic/367036-st…the-edgy-angel/
Drum Track: Death Culture Metal Production - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1PVaWfrUM\
Stalker Voice Intro: NesTubex - www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQdj69BnmFM
Valkyr's Scream Outro: Artorius - www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpewRSo2Z6E
Collaboration between CapnFiddle and -Moose-
Also shout out to our friend, Devin for helping us record and tracking the lead parts for us. 
Thanks for listening, if you bothered :3 Sorry for the mediocre recording quality, but none of us own an Axe FX, an $1000 microphone, or any sort of extravagant EQ'ing suite (nor the knowledge to use them). Just hope you enjoyed.

(Edgy)Lyrics:
You ruined me
You ruined me
You ruined me

You tried
You tried 
You tried to reason with me and you tried to convince me

You defiled my home

My golden emperors bathed you in gold
and you bathed bathed them in blood

Blood

My home

My home was silence forever

You may forget
You may forget
You may forget that

I AM YOUR RECKONING!

Edited by CapnFiddle
Adding credits and lyrics to be on the safe side. ;)

hello everyone

thought that this was a great idea, some very impressive talent, every thing I have heard so far has been truly amazing, I really got inspired so I put something together, just some loops, beats, used a few different programs, but heres my submission, I just wish I knew about this sooner, totally did this on the fly, I'm really not to concerned with the contest, I honestly feel proud to be involved with such a vibrant and talented community of gamers. that's a win right there!!!!!!, thank you , enjoy