The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion on Primed Regen

Cirayu

10 hours ago, jmthebigman said:

:facepalm:If you can read, youd know ive noticed that, hell I even pointed at clicking on the quote to read the full thing. OMG pls can people that dont read be quiet for once.

People seem to forget primed mods should be equal to QoL, being something extra and not a must for a ton of endo and most likely need of formaing to make some basic stuff work. This is not the way to fix sentinels...

u claimed it adds nothing to sentinel survivability

which shows that u did not know of the new addition or u are ignorant

If this what meant to make sentinels survive longer why not introduce link mods( link health/ armor / shields ) for sentinels? Like we have for companions. Seems more reasonable to do that. This seems like a band aid fix in my opinion. At high level endurance missions, sentinel is bound to die, even with 3x revives and a few seconds of invulnerability the mod provides after revives is not much. Also mentioning the invulnerability thing in the description of the mod would have been a good start. 

Again this is just my opinion on the matter. Would like to hear what everyone else thinks.

7 minutes ago, Patzer said:

It's more effective since it's 3 band aids stacked on top of each other. But enough of sarcasm, haven't have time to test it enough yet. It could even work with those buffs to Regen.

tried it yesterday and it offers enough time to dispatch of any threats to the sentinel

alternativly u could always bring healing frame if people like vacuumers so much c_c

Ever since Kavats were brought I've come to a certain conclusion:

Sentinels are meant for farming and just generally low to mid tier maps as they simply cannot handle any dmg. 

Kavats and kubrows are meant for "end game" = Sorties and Raids and other high tier maps, like nightmare modes and kuva floods, as they have higher health and shield pool and u can revive them. 

Just now, NPC said:

Sentinels are meant for farming and just generally low to mid tier maps as they simply cannot handle any dmg. 

Kavats and kubrows are meant for "end game" = Sorties and Raids and other high tier maps, like nightmare modes and kuva floods, as they have higher health and shield pool and u can revive them. 

Higher health is because of link mods..which sentinels do not have at the moment. Thats y i suggested that introducing em would be a better way to move forward

1 minute ago, NPC said:

^ totally agree. I only use sentinels while farming resources or when I'm despoil nekros. My smeetha is lazy af so i'd rather take shade to pick loot up :P

1 minute ago, SeaUrchins said:

Indeed, let's just add links to sentinels, heals on melee and make everything in your arsenal undying, so much fun.

I dont have a problem with that.. it is not breaking anything in this game .. sentinels deal nearly no damage and are only able to collect stuff or proc elementals (yes the sentinel can help a bit, but not that much)

Just now, Eleodon said:

I don't plan to max this one, the ammount of regen is to low in my opinion, seriously spend 20k endo + 2m for let Helios die one more time... Naaah thank you. But it's a nice mod for increase collection.

Yeah that aspect too the credit cost and endo cost isnt worth it i agree.

10 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

I don't plan to max this one, the ammount of regen is to low in my opinion, seriously spend 20k endo + 2m for let Helios die one more time... Naaah thank you. But it's a nice mod for increase collection.

28k endo to let helios revive 3*times with 95% health :P

40k endo and 2M credits to see my sentinel die x4 times.......nah am good loool 
Take your carrier/shade/wyrm....etc to MOT void , after 60mins you'll see one shot after one shot 
If they were aiming for more survivability then a link mod or a primed Health / Shield mod would have been significantly better,Or even rework sentinels completely , A single mod won't give you that much survivability in late game status.
People that don't often play End game will find this mod pretty useful 
As for the end game players, you have my sympathy cause they'll find this mod pretty much useless and not worth a mod slot + forma for their sentinel!!

Edited by Sam.NaMiKaZe

I don't like link mods much. On one Warframe, your companion is squishy as hell and on another warframe, it is a nearly unkillable tank. This removes any kind of individuality they have in their stats and discourages the use of companions on squishy frames.

3 hours ago, Misgenesis said:

Always a pleasure to read these black and white arguments for vacuum use. That and apparently having to pick every single thing up.

Primed Regen came just in time as i claimed Djinn the other day. Its another bandaid but here's hoping for some survivability buffs in general.

And it shouldnt be a bandaid, that should the regular mod be and a primed Mod QoL..

@Hemmo67 It adds no QoL which primed mods should do, so it adds nothing worthwhile. DE thinks this is the key to sentinel problems which it aint.

22 minutes ago, Sam.NaMiKaZe said:

40k endo and 2M credits to see my sentinel die x4 times.......nah am good loool 
Take your carrier/shade/wyrm....etc to MOT void , after 60mins you'll see one shot after one shot 
If they were aiming for more survivability then a link mod or a primed Health / Shield mod would have been significantly better,Or even rework sentinels completely , A single mod won't give you that much survivability in late game status.
People that don't often play End game will find this mod pretty useful 
As for the end game players, you have my sympathy cause they'll find this mod pretty much useless and not worth a mod slot + forma for their sentinel!!

Done and tested no problem whatsoever :|
carrier only died like once

Edited by Nekro_Darkmoon

After testing this on mot with a few sentinels and a few frames, it's crap.  I only allowed myself to be killed in order to revive the sentinel and they didn't make it past 10 minutes without me running very strong cc.