The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network error at mission summary and no rewards

Undeadpimp

I will try to give as much info on the issue as possible:

I go in and do an entire mission, and just as everyone reaches extraction and the mission summary screen pops up, I am also greeted with a "Network Error" -message. This message only flashes for a couple of seconds.
I am also only able to see the materials I have gathered throughout the mission (such as plastids and ferrite). But no mission credits or reward credits or relics. When I get through the loading screen and get sent back to my ship, I can also see that I have not recieved any credit what-so-ever for the entire mission. No credits, no materials, no items, no experience, nor completion on the mission node. My hypothesis is that the game seems to assume that since I did not extract, but I am now at my ship, I was not in the mission at all.
My connection is stable, and had no lag throughout the mission. It is just at the very end at the time of extraction.

This is not the first time this has happened...(Although, on 1 rare occation, I got a mail ingame giving me back the items I should have recieved for finishing the mission. (My void fissure reward)).

Has anyone else experianced this issue? I did not feel like writing a personal ticket, just in case there are more of you out there.
I would very much appriciate a fix when-ever possible, and also if possible, to get my missing rewards.

Best Regards
Undeadpimp

Today, again this bug plagued me. I completed a void fissure, and the only identifyable change is that after opening around 8 axi relics and extracting, I have now depleated my supply of relics. But did not recieve any rewards or exp for it.

yeah this is frustrating as hell not just losing the mission progress and rewards but it sometimes kicks me out to the login screen and i've checked everything and my internet is good and no lagg but sometimes i get the rewards in the mailbox but still the xp and progress is lost and this is making me loose faith in warframe and i've spent alot of money in this game and sure as hell you guys did to 

i hope they sort this out fast 

I have the same problem, It started probably 2 or 3 days ago...
I log in with and everything is good for a few minutes, I can be on my ship doing fashionframe and then it appears the network message, while I'm not even on a mission. Then, when I get into a squad (I usually don't host), I can get into the game/mission well, but all of a sudden, probably 3 minutes into the game, again, I get the message. Sometimes it let me finish the mission (mind me, it does NOT give me the credits I won, or the materials or the exp), and some other times it just disconnect me. it saddens me because I really want to play, but I can't even progress with this problems every... what? 5 minutes? 

I hope we can get a response and a solution soon :( 

Yeah, this bug is pretty much ruining the game for some of us.

Oh you wanna farm for some prime trash to sell and get that new Primed mod, no reward, no reward, constantly...

now you need to make a support ticket, but you'll only get your relics back, repeat... keep track of your lost relics.. still not actually get any Ducats... it's ****ing infuriating, why even bother playing?

It's been like this since the DDoS by StarPatrol... just before Xmas.

Edited by Carnage2K4

The same exact issue has been happening to me for weeks now. Network Error just at the end of the mission, so that I don't get any of the loot nor the XP points. 

I sent a support ticket in, but I haven't got a reply yet.

To OP, I think you should sent a ticket in too. They must be make aware of this issue (and resolve it ASAP) as it makes playing the game pointless.

Edited by AndrewIT91

Yes, this happens to me too on a daily basis since the end of December. DE is aware of it and working to resolve it. The two latest updates or so specifically mention this issue in the release notes.

The only workaround that has worked for me is to play as the Host.

6 hours ago, Frebben said:

Yes, this happens to me too on a daily basis since the end of December. DE is aware of it and working to resolve it. The two latest updates or so specifically mention this issue in the release notes.

The only workaround that has worked for me is to play as the Host.

or playing solo.

Edited by mvaldess

• 4 weeks later...