Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I make a incredibly stupid argument, and then retort myself so bad, I turn into the saddest kavat

Snydrex

xDDDDdDddDddxxXXDDdd

XD

Now, I apologize in advance if there's been a billion threads made about this, or if the devs have discussed it in a stream I forgot to watch, but the more I look at this thing, the more I dig my fingernails into my scalp/eye sockets/colin:

Image result for hind warframe

Pardon me in advance, but I didn't know that grineer standard issue was a long, frozen dump that the first, obese queen decided to take and distribute as a proper munition that fires five smaller, softer, cotton candy pellets that might as well be personal self-defense reserved exclusively for fetuses, Nef Anyo, and Corpus customer service.

Joking aside, some may argue that the ugly appearance is standard to reflect the quality of munitions that the lowest-tier Grineer get, so it's intentionally looking like a low-production value, disgusting, low-quality half-digested piece of french bread, to which I say absolutely nothing, because I can visualize, laugh at and fundamentally believe that theory.

For real, joking aside, I think that this gun and a few select others need a visual change.

The gorgon somehow unloads a clip of over 100 bullets from a clip that is accurately the size, thickness, and girth of a chinese rip-off of the rarely seen in the wild apple iPod. (Not that I expect it to change looks, it has a reverse harem of varieties and a phallic appearance, mmm.)

The Viper pistols are handy in any environment, from plinking away at unaware Tenno from sniping distances, to stapling that paperwork at the office! Buy yours today for six payments of two and a half SKOOM! *fanfare*

I notice that it's mostly grineer weapons I'm jobbing on. But I'm not biased. Definitely. In fact, Grineer weapons look alright when you compare them to this flying travesty:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/8/8c/InfestedPistol.png/revision/latest?cb=20140314172859

"Mommy, daddy, they removed my brain tumor so I can stop being so upset on the internet, but the chunk they let me keep is still spewing Toxicity!"

God damn, I murder myself.

I'm sorry, I know I missed a lot, and my opinion isn't sound, these guns are all special snowflakes in their own way, All beautiful and serene in the summer's passing, where we can all sit back, clink shot glasses filled with bleach or tequila, and agree on one thing: Every warframe weapon, tool, and companion is beautiful in its own way-

tX_IMdhoPHostt0xqo-cfLjB2NLP8IC55Sn4RclE

Wow, I should've put this in feedback.

I am so, so regretful right now.

On January 14, 2017 at 1:53 AM, Snydrex said:

xDDDDdDddDddxxXXDDdd

XD

Now, I apologize in advance if there's been a billion threads made about this, or if the devs have discussed it in a stream I forgot to watch, but the more I look at this thing, the more I dig my fingernails into my scalp/eye sockets/colin:

Image result for hind warframe

Pardon me in advance, but I didn't know that grineer standard issue was a long, frozen dump that the first, obese queen decided to take and distribute as a proper munition that fires five smaller, softer, cotton candy pellets that might as well be personal self-defense reserved exclusively for fetuses, Nef Anyo, and Corpus customer service.

Joking aside, some may argue that the ugly appearance is standard to reflect the quality of munitions that the lowest-tier Grineer get, so it's intentionally looking like a low-production value, disgusting, low-quality half-digested piece of french bread, to which I say absolutely nothing, because I can visualize, laugh at and fundamentally believe that theory.

For real, joking aside, I think that this gun and a few select others need a visual change.

The gorgon somehow unloads a clip of over 100 bullets from a clip that is accurately the size, thickness, and girth of a chinese rip-off of the rarely seen in the wild apple iPod. (Not that I expect it to change looks, it has a reverse harem of varieties and a phallic appearance, mmm.)

The Viper pistols are handy in any environment, from plinking away at unaware Tenno from sniping distances, to stapling that paperwork at the office! Buy yours today for six payments of two and a half SKOOM! *fanfare*

I notice that it's mostly grineer weapons I'm jobbing on. But I'm not biased. Definitely. In fact, Grineer weapons look alright when you compare them to this flying travesty:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/8/8c/InfestedPistol.png/revision/latest?cb=20140314172859

"Mommy, daddy, they removed my brain tumor so I can stop being so upset on the internet, but the chunk they let me keep is still spewing Toxicity!"

God damn, I murder myself.

I'm sorry, I know I missed a lot, and my opinion isn't sound, these guns are all special snowflakes in their own way, All beautiful and serene in the summer's passing, where we can all sit back, clink shot glasses filled with bleach or tequila, and agree on one thing: Every warframe weapon, tool, and companion is beautiful in its own way-

tX_IMdhoPHostt0xqo-cfLjB2NLP8IC55Sn4RclE

Wow, I should've put this in feedback.

Reveal hidden contents

I am so, so regretful right now.

I'm guessing that you found the super meth?