Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Excalibur exalted blade build

LemonEnterprise

Question

I just joined back and my excalibur doesnt seen to be able to do sortie anymore, was his dmg nerfed after september or during september? I know he must be up close and personal now and i tried it but it took be some time before i can kill them now. I remember always getting top dmg as excalibur in sortie by just plowing through enemy horde but now it seems a lil not efficient. So my question is can anyone show me a DPS build for excalibur exalted build/melee mods in end game? One that can handle 80+ enemy, i used to do 2 hours endless void but now since its gone i can't test it out anymore. Thanks in advance

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

The only end game mission is the sortie and raid since endless void survival is gone now right?

You can say it's gone as it's not rewarding anymore.

Anyway, gas status build on your melee as people have already mentioned, cast your blind and enjoy your onehits.

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

You can say it's gone as it's not rewarding anymore.

Anyway, gas status build on your melee as people have already mentioned, cast your blind and enjoy your onehits.

So basically i want to have max efficiency so i can blind alot of enemies and one hit them plus procing gas? But what if i use naramon invis? Doesnt invis and blind have like the same dmg multiplier?

10 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

So basically i want to have max efficiency so i can blind alot of enemies and one hit them plus procing gas? But what if i use naramon invis? Doesnt invis and blind have like the same dmg multiplier?

Being invisible will give you a stealth multiplier as well, but if I remember this correctly, it's not as good as finisher damage.