Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Clan Alliance Contribute Do Research & Constructions?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So I've made myself a new clan (Again), after some headaches with a few certain issues here and there, but I've added a close friend's clan to my brand new Alliance, but when he was invited into the Dojo, He was able to see the menus of the Research and Constructions, he was unable to Contribute, now why is this the case, I made sure all settings where ticked in the Clan Management, so that's all checked.

So what am I missing?, cuz if the clan's warlord in a Alliance can not  Contribute to other clans Research & Constructions, then that is stupid and makes Alliance all-around pointless  

Thanks

Legion

5 answers to this question

Resources were collected from rails laid on the dark sectors this is how you would recurve the resources in the vaults, clans can still contribute to ones alliance through their clans own contribution station. 

As far as the clan research, this has always been the case, clan research is just that clan research. Unless I misread your question

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)VTG xSTEVIEx said:

Resources were collected from rails laid on the dark sectors this is how you would recurve the resources in the vaults, clans can still contribute to ones alliance through their clans own contribution station. 

As far as the clan research, this has always been the case, clan research is just that clan research. Unless I misread your question

Thanks for this, but is there still not another reason why clan Warlords can not?, seems pretty stupid move