Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Macro For Slide Attack

Roxis7

Question

11 answers to this question

I don't know what he's saying, maybe where to download the illegal program.  Now I say illegal because you're suppose to PAY for the program but he shows you how to "crack" the program with some generated user names and keys.  Is this video even allowed based on that?

BTW you can use macros on console.  There's a few ways.

Edited by hatchetman

34 minutes ago, Devinee said:

automated gameplay deserves a ban

They could but they'll just nerf slide attacks into the ground rather than deal with this grey area offense.

Esp now that it's becoming more popular.

5 hours ago, Devinee said:

automated gameplay deserves a ban

If you slide attack into a corner with a max range whip, and go AFK, that well deserves the ban.

However, I don't see why would be better if I smash my 'E' key maually 5 times each second. I tried it, and it is extremely unomfortable with the default WASD movement key - my index finger literally hurts after 15 minutes on melee only.

The lazyness got me though, I can play with my right hand only with my 9 button gaming mouse.

4 hours ago, ThunderZsolt said:

If you slide attack into a corner with a max range whip, and go AFK, that well deserves the ban.

However, I don't see why would be better if I smash my 'E' key maually 5 times each second. I tried it, and it is extremely unomfortable with the default WASD movement key - my index finger literally hurts after 15 minutes on melee only.

The lazyness got me though, I can play with my right hand only with my 9 button gaming mouse.

My advice to you if bind melee to right click and mouse scrolling.  You can do combos with scrolling with very little practice. Whenever you want more control beyond melee spam, use right click. It's much easier on your hand/fingers than mashing E.

19 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

My advice to you if bind melee to right click and mouse scrolling.  You can do combos with scrolling with very little practice. Whenever you want more control beyond melee spam, use right click. It's much easier on your hand/fingers than mashing E.

Thanks for the tip!

I currently have a mouse button which presses 'E' 10 times each second until hold, but I can't use it for executing slam attacks and some other maneuvers.

What do you use for aim glide? (if you use it at all)

2 hours ago, ThunderZsolt said:

Thanks for the tip!

I currently have a mouse button which presses 'E' 10 times each second until hold, but I can't use it for executing slam attacks and some other maneuvers.

What do you use for aim glide? (if you use it at all)

I use right click for aim-glide. In melee mode I have right click set to block toggle which works fine for aim gliding, and with guns right click is used to aim.