Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My mastery rank tracking spreadsheet

Macke22

Question

Hi guys! My name is Macke, and I am an avid warframe player. In an effort to track my own weapon requirements in a more open media, I started my search for an up to date frame/weapon/archwing spreadsheet. When I couldn't find one, I took it upon myself to create one to the best of my ability.

Please note before opening this, that the spreadsheet DOES contain individual links back to the wiki for sourcing information for any given item, which could lead to potential plot spoilers, so please be careful when using the wiki.

Please let me know what you guys think and feel free to share, I hope to see some of you around, my ign is Macke22 say hello if you bump into me!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OIuivYvs4k1gn52ICb7TVgogeoUO9Z0lJf084pLGNXI/edit?usp=sharing

You can select "file -> download as" and use any format you would like, I've found google sheets to be a very useful tool.

14 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, kyori said:

You mean what weapon etc are unlocked at what mastery rank etc? If yes then wiki already has one. Search for mastery rank. It has everything including tests n videos of them. 

No, this is for tracking which weapons have been obtained and leveled up so you can know what weapons you have left to level :)

You have Prisma Burst Laser but not Prisma Shade.

You do not have the Helminth Charger.

You do not have Dex Sybaris.

You do not have Hema. (though I don't blame you on that one)

You do not have Zhuge.

You do not have Talons.

Pox is in the wrong category.

Dakra does not exist.

You do not have the Nami Solo.

You do not have the Rakta Dark Dagger.

You do not have the Okina.

You do not have the Sarpa.

You do not have the Kama

Dual Swords are very different from Machetes.

You do not have the Furax Wraith.

Other than that, looks good. I do find it slightly annoying that Google Spreadsheets is so hard/impossible to set up check-boxes and automatic formating, but you did what you could with what you had.

PS: You do not have the normal Machete.

Dark Split-Sword is either a Heavy Blade or a Dual Sword, not a Sword/Rapier.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-
Missed two things

31 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

You do not have Zhuge.

You do not have Talons.

Dakra does not exist.

You do not have the Kama

Other than that, looks good. I do find it slightly annoying that Google Spreadsheets is so hard/impossible to set up check-boxes and automatic formating, but you did what you could with what you had.

Dark Split-Sword is either a Heavy Blace or a Dual Sword, not a Sword/Rapier.

Fixed all of this, I did have the sarpa on, it was just listed as a secondary for some reason.. Thank you for your input, hopefully I'll be able to convert this to a website for easier tracking soon.

5 minutes ago, Macke22 said:
38 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

You do not have Zhuge.

You do not have Talons.

Dakra does not exist.

You do not have the Kama

Dark Split-Sword is either a Heavy Blace or a Dual Sword, not a Sword/Rapier.

Fixed all of this, I did have the sarpa on, it was just listed as a secondary for some reason.. Thank you for your input, hopefully I'll be able to convert this to a website for easier tracking soon.

You are also missing the Twin Kohmak. I should have caught that the first time.

Machetes and Dual Swords really should be separated, but that is a minor issue.

To check to see if you have everything and that they are all where they belong, I suggest this page on the wiki:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Comparison

I use this page a lot. You may not care about the stats list, but it will divide everything into the correct categories.

39 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

You are also missing the Twin Kohmak. I should have caught that the first time.

Machetes and Dual Swords really should be separated, but that is a minor issue.

To check to see if you have everything and that they are all where they belong, I suggest this page on the wiki:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Comparison

I use this page a lot. You may not care about the stats list, but it will divide everything into the correct categories.

Yeah, I had to combine a bit as google sheets is limited on space, I'll work on optimizing it and splitting things up, was trying to make sure everything was at least on there :)

This is nice! Thank you for putting this together.. I'll see if I can give some contribution in your spreadsheet.. Although something you can check in wikia, I find it easier to have on a spreadsheet all together on my second monitor.. thank you very much Tenno

You might want to highlight exclusive items.

Some of the stuff you will never see again in the game (founder Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime), some you probably won't see again (beta rewards like Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal), some you might see again like event rewards (most Dex and Wraith weapons) and stuff that shows up unregularly at the void trader (prisma items, Mara Detron etc.).

For a full list check the warframe wikia: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

On 1/16/2017 at 3:22 PM, Darkholde said:

Why don't you use the codex in game? 

Sounds like that's exactly what your looking for. 

On 1/17/2017 at 4:36 PM, lsafal said:

Spreadsheets are nice but you can go to your Profile > Equipment and filter it by Progress to see what you need to get and max.

You are both correct, it's all preference based and it was just became tedious opening the codex and scrolling through repeatedly. The spreadsheet just enables me to track everything on a single page, and I know there are some out there that would prefer spreadsheet over codex. There's nothing wrong with it either way :)

Edited by Macke22

Hey Macke, nice work and thank you for sharing your work.

It looks like you have moved on to another game or just given up the codex versus spreadsheet hassle :highfive:

But for many of us nerds:nerd: we just gotta list stuff.

For anyone looking for an updated tracker try this forum link 

Enjoy