Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling up Red Veil Syndicate? (PC)

DaHazyBoi

Question

7 answers to this question

There's only 3 ways of gaining standing in a syndicate.

1. Daily standing cap based on mastery rank
  2. Syndicate missions after achieving first tier/rank within the syndicate
  3. Medallions gathered via Syndicate missions, turned in for extra standing at your local relay at their booth.

Quickest way to fill your standing cap daily is usually to run what everyone does for exp, or running defense, survival, interception, excavation.

Edited by Alcatraz

Also start learning when your daily standing is refilled.  If you do it right you can really boost your gains in one day.  For example:  If your standing refills everyday at 7:00pm and you still have another 30,000 left to gain and it's 3:00pm. Then what you need to do is get all the 30,000 fairly quickly right? Then as soon as your standing refills at lets say 50,000.  That 50,000 will be added unto the already 30k you just gained.  All the syndicates max out at 150,000 (i think). That gives you 80k for that one day. Rinse and repeat.  Also collect medallions.  Mind you everytime you find favor with a syndicate you get another syndicate to favor you as well.  For example since I have favor with Red Veil hence I have favor with Steel Meridian.  With them both I can collect both of their medallions for a nice Standing bump when your Daily standing is out.  It's all about time and resource management.  Hopefully this will help you out.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Does the Smeeta resource doubler still work on medallions?  

It's been patched IIRC.

As for OP, I've seen many people recommending NOT to redeem Syndicate medallions, but rather stockpile them until the last rank, as it could heavily speed up the acquisition of that Rakta Cernos/Secura Lecta/whatever
Edit: though this might not be the case with leveling up said syndicate as fast as possible

Edited by Eldamil