Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

breeding ???

sonicwayv

Question

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, sonicwayv said:

this is not breeding this is dna copy system im talking about true breeding like female kavat and a male one both together

This was never a planned feature. Imprints are the breeding system.

The entire point of the incubator segment is to bypass the need for natural reproduction.

Edited by rapt0rman

2 minutes ago, sonicwayv said:

this is not breeding this is dna copy system im talking about true breeding like female kavat and a male one both together

That's the only breeding system we have, even if it is just a copy and paste job. There hasn't been any mention of a proper breeding system.

12 minutes ago, sonicwayv said:

welp we just need to wait if they are gona upgrade the system lets just hope DE see this post

It's seriously not going to happen, Your male kavat isn't going to mount your female kavat, and your female kavat isn't going to spend an extended period of time as a useless bloated lump. Once again:

35 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

The entire point of the incubator segment is to bypass the need for natural reproduction.

think like this how do you get kavat genetic code first or kubrow egg but this system would be better for kavat cuz my point is if that system were to be (and remember this is only an idea) we would be able to get genetic 1 genetic code a day (still an idea) but if they dont want to put this system in the game whatever ill just deal with it (dont be angry at me i was just having an idea bubble and i felt like i need to say it)